some art :D

If they force me to do....^^Of course not but if they find a giant avalanche of rhinos on the forums it will slowly seep into their brains. And then they will think it was their idea all along...hehehe....Do you know the Suggestion? http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?4312-The-majestic-rhino-tribe&highlight=rhinotribe

well, i know it now! The idea is pretty nice, actually, i think they should be aggressive to the player sometimes and deal good damage, but i think i will leave the details to mod makers or the klei himself if somebody will like the idea.

Since parts of the thread have vanished (no idea how this happens) they would be between Merms (agressive) and Pigs (neutral to friendly) with Rhino hunter/warriors lonely wandering over the map fighting creatures to get trophies, they would be aggressive and the Rhinomen villages in rocky biomes, there would be normal rhinomen who are more like pigs with their houses.Perhaps I should revive the Suggestion thread to tell the new players of the majestic rhinos.

I have tons of charcoal. I would use up multiple gold axes if I want to get all the coal....but I need wood more than coal...^^And I want to be the one setting things on fire! Not the stupid clouds in the sky!@RavenAh I knew they were some sort of tentacles, but spikes...I have to review your comics I think

Edited by MilleniumCount