some art :D

Just now, Willette said:

Aww thanks :3

Hope you're having fun! There's tons of it in all of those pages.

All of those 692 pages.

Oh science, all of those pages.

I was on page 100 and something last time i tried to read through. But that was almost 3 years ago, might as well go through them all!

36 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Backstory time (kinda) : when I first came here, the first fanart thread I found was Loop's thread. There was something like 80+ pages that I decided to ready through. Took me all night... or was it two nights?

And what does this teach us?

Better take a week off.

On 22/03/2016 at 6:38 PM, Willette said:

Hope you're having fun! There's tons of it in all of those pages.

All of those 692 pages.

Oh science, all of those pages.

Good old flashbacks to the days where people would speedrun reading all the pages of this topic thingy, a true hero of the forums had read this entire topic from page 1 to page 64723969. Still have respect for those people who would sit for 6 hours reading silly stuff we used to post.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lord_Battal said:

I tried to read it through again, but my posts are so cringeworthy I can barely make it through a few pages.

Also, is it just me or is the forum obsessed in keeping this thread from reaching 1000 pages?

This appears in my search history, the original count before the number of replies per page was increased

originalpagecount.png

1 minute ago, Wimpgang said:

Hello everyone, could someone refresh Wise's memory on how to change text colour because quite frankly I've no idea.

Hello Wise, I am going to refresh your memory on how to change text colour now.

On the bar above the text window (the same where all other formatting options are), you can find a button labeled "A" with a line underneath. Clicking on it brings up a palette of colours for you to choose.

Congratulations, you can now paint it all purple.

*rocks off*

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Hello Wise, I am going to refresh your memory on how to change text colour now.

On the bar above the text window (the same where all other formatting options are), you can find a button labeled "A" with a line underneath. Clicking on it brings up a palette of colours for you to choose.

Thanks cogface.

Yes thank you, he and I are very greatful. Now how do I take off this silly halloween costume.

Edited by Wimpgang
  • Like 1