some art :D

...Simplex? SIMPLEX IS THAT YOU? 

tMhKvtn.png

I know you've been around the place, but i haven't seen you in the thread for a while!

How's coding, how's stuff?

How's Christmas?

Of course it is I! We of the triangulated folk are a dying breed.

I'm fine, how about you? I've been lurking this thread a lil' bit since I got back, but I'm not super informed about the whats and the happenings. So what's been going on?

And I've basically just been coding since I got back to these lands. Making U&A multiplayer compatible took quite a bit of work, but now it's pretty much done (the only major thing left is waiting for Klei to implement caves in DST), so I have some breathing room.

Christmas was nice, as always. Big parties from both sides of the family, seeing distant cousins, all the christmassy stuff. And gifts, of course.

How about your Christmas, was it nice? Did you get any special gifts? Should I change my locks?

• Like 1

Of course it is I! We of the triangulated folk are a dying breed.

I'm fine, how about you? I've been lurking this thread a lil' bit since I got back, but I'm not super informed about the whats and the happenings. So what's been going on?

And I've basically just been coding since I got back to these lands. Making U&A multiplayer compatible took quite a bit of work, but now it's pretty much done (the only major thing left is waiting for Klei to implement caves in DST), so I have some breathing room.

Christmas was nice, as always. Big parties from both sides of the family, seeing distant cousins, all the christmassy stuff. And gifts, of course.

How about your Christmas, was it nice? Did you get any special gifts? Should I change my locks?

Glad to hear things are going somewhere nice as always!

Things here are a bit less active, but hey, i still draw stuff all the time. Gotta do lots of stuff in the uni, but now pretty much have a break from it. A bit of time to draw something digital!

We don't celebrate Christmas, so i gotta wait until new year for all the presents, parties and alcohol. 

But worry not, i will report surely when celebrating will happen! I hope i will be able to... mehhehe

Gonna throw in a request for a corrupted, evil version of my avatar. Eye is black with a white cross symbol in the lens. And a cold expression on the sine wave.

OWyxOrk.png

CAN YOU FEEL IT NOW, MR. KRABS?

Edited by Willette
  • Like 2

everyone knows what you look like now and know who your mailman is

a: didn't show you my face fully on any of the pictures in the entire thread yet

b:...mailman? how do you know who my "mailman' is? hmm. HMM

DON'T GET ME ANGRY, FLAMEY, I HAVE SOME BUCKETS OF WATER TO CALM YA DOWN.

ah screw it

Ca0kFxk.png

oh and someone wanted a blewcheese avatar

vnuOAYL.png

u3Chhq5.png

• Like 7

a: didn't show you my face fully on any of the pictures in the entire thread yet

b:...mailman? how do you know who my "mailman' is? hmm. HMM

DON'T GET ME ANGRY, FLAMEY, I HAVE SOME BUCKETS OF WATER TO CALM YA DOWN.

ah screw it

[incredibly awesome things]

I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE TEMPTATION OF A NEW AVATAR. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME.

Ah, who am I kidding. But thank you so very very very much though.

(And you too Silent for thinking of me)

u3Chhq5.png

A mere couple of minutes after this picture was allegedly taken, Blewcheese was found blown out of his house, a couple shards of bone all that remained of his head and upper body.  "I knew I should never have put those explosives in his hat."  said Willette, apparently responsible for the crime, upon being arrested by the police.  "I just thought it would be more festive, but now he's dead.  Again."

We'll get back to this story after the break. 

• Like 2

A mere couple of minutes after this picture was allegedly taken, Blewcheese was found blown out of his house, a couple shards of bone all that remained of his head and upper body.  "I knew I should never have put those explosives in his hat."  said Willette, apparently responsible for the crime, upon being arrested by the police.  "I just thought it would be more festive, but now he's dead.  Again."

We'll get back to this story after the break. 

Looks like I really...

*adorns shades from inside the depths of the underworld*

Went out with a bang.