some art :D

NyR15hh.png

I am going to have an important day tomorrow when my art is rated by teachers

But i have this beta invitation going for me, which is nice.

I am not posting this because i want to tell everybody how awesome i am, but instead, tell how awesome these forums and the mods really are! I could not believe my luck when people started approving of me in the very beginning. They asked for more. And i gave them more. Then more, THEN MORE.... aaaand there's 837 pages. And these pages hold many interesting things, stories, drawings, comics, crossovers. But it all has been said enough times. What hasn't been though, is my thank you. These forums gave me things i never dreamed of. Like fun summer hours, tons of imagination coming to life and friends. And now it even gave me a game! Well, our magical fairy did, but still...

thanks to all of you for this! You all are important to this thread, any person who enters, really. Even when you just watch. After all, that's what i often do, mhehehehe.... Expect more from your friendly forum monster in the future! More improvements, more themes, more ways and tools, more fun.

THANK YOU

Keep waiting for more, stay away from the dark, do more science, and stay dapper!

Now to install the game, muhahhaha....

ps: i'll probably give away the keys to some of my forum friendos. if you won't get a key doesn't mean that i hate you, it means i ran out of them XD

• Like 2

Sorry, I kinda promised my soul to Percival, Diablo, Hades, and Lord_Battal. I'm waiting for them to realize they all have a claim on my soul and break out in an epic battle for it.

FTFY.

Your soul is apparrently a brilliant shade of blue.

So, we tried that dst thingie...

p0C34TO.png

By the end of the day 2 i had pockets full of food, no deaths and tons of resources.

Symage suffered from insanity, Xeri (Jim's friend) was starving constantly and Jim became grue's chew toy.

I'm not even good at don't starve.

Oh well, it was so much fun anyways!

k9RMlmJ.gif

• Like 5

NyR15hh.png

I am not posting this because i want to tell everybody how awesome i am, but instead, tell how awesome these forums and the mods really are! I could not believe my luck when people started approving of me in the very beginning. They asked for more. And i gave them more. Then more, THEN MORE.... aaaand there's 837 pages. And these pages hold many interesting things, stories, drawings, comics, crossovers. But it all has been said enough times. What hasn't been though, is my thank you. These forums gave me things i never dreamed of. Like fun summer hours, tons of imagination coming to life and friends. And now it even gave me a game! Well, our magical fairy did, but still...

thanks to all of you for this! You all are important to this thread, any person who enters, really. Even when you just watch. After all, that's what i often do, mhehehehe.... Expect more from your friendly forum monster in the future! More improvements, more themes, more ways and tools, more fun.

THANK YOU

Keep waiting for more, stay away from the dark, do more science, and stay dapper!

ps: i'll probably give away the keys to some of my forum friendos. if you won't get a key doesn't mean that i hate you, it means i ran out of them XD

Oh you giggles :3

im not in yet. i can't wait.

So, we tried that dst thingie...

By the end of the day 2 i had pockets full of food, no deaths and tons of resources.

Symage suffered from insanity, Xeri (Jim's friend) was starving constantly and Jim became grue's chew toy.

I'm not even good at don't starve.

Oh well, it was so much fun anyways!

The last panel gave me a hearth attack, why you gotta do that to wackawopes, gurl D:

THANK YOU

why u hate me ;_;

I... I want to make a reply to this tread, something silly, something to say hi again, just, something... but my brain completely broke. I am so lost with this thread. I have no idea how to catch up. Everything is an owchie. HELP.

fio1Fpz.png

Edited by vingw
  • Like 2