some art :D

Purple Maxwell?

(img)

Purple Maxwell...

...Oh, yeah i blame the bastard for the food poisoning i had! And for the hot days in Spain! All your fault, Max!

So nice to see some colours in this thread, it's a rarity. But when it does happen it looks good : D

• Like 1

i... i just randomly made these chester backgrounds.
hOpit03.jpgZyjLJ9V.png
here are the ones fitting the 2560x1440.

pFArUsf.jpgkMbFjZR.png

i'd use one of these as mine, but as you can tell i already have a quality background right here.

M2RsPml.jpg

So you can have the chester ones if you wish.

• Like 4

Hi there! to semi-celebrate my return to theese forums (with the arrival of Multiplayer) I made myself an avatar in SFM, but i'd like it in more of a drawn style, kinda like your style of drawing. I was wondering if you could maybe make a drawing that looks like the one im currently using? If so, that would be great and i hope i'd get to use it (maybe even for my steam and youtube account?)!

So what say you? Will you do it? I can ake no for an answer. It's cool.

Edited by AdamTheGamer

YES! YES! I DID IT! I READ ALL 836 PAGES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! My life is complete XD I have to say, Willette, I love your art. All these pictures are so creative and so well done. I can't tell you how many times I laughed so hard I cried while reading through this thread. I would have liked a lot of your stuff, but I didn't want to spam you with 167 notifications. :grin:

Now that I'm here, I might as well request something. Could you please draw Wilson being shown around the TARDIS? Imagine the look on his face when he sees all that science! Of course, you don't have to do it and if you do you can draw some of the other requests first. I'm in no hurry. :-)

Edited by MenaAthena

YES! YES! I DID IT! I READ ALL 836 PAGES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! My life is complete XD I have to say, Willette, I love your art. All these pictures are so creative and so well done. I can't tell you how many times I laughed so hard I cried while reading through this thread. I would have liked a lot of your stuff, but I didn't want to spam you with 167 notifications. :grin:

Now that I'm here, I might as well request something. Could you please draw Wilson being shown around the TARDIS? Imagine the look on his face when he sees all that science! Of course, you don't have to do it and if you do you can draw some of the other requests first. I'm in no hurry. :-)

You...you read...all 836 pages...

What are you?

• Like 3