some art :D

Almost everyone here is already food. I don't recommend just eating them though. They'd probably be pretty nasty without the proper preparation.

And it would also be a terrible thing to do. Of course.

Er, that might be me.

It's predictable:)

Almost everyone here is already food. I don't recommend just eating them though. They'd probably be pretty nasty without the proper preparation.

And it would also be a terrible thing to do. Of course.

Er, that might be me.

Those darn human ethics...

LORD BATTAL WANTS TO BURN YOUR KIDNEYS ᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅᶘᵒᴥᵒᶅ

I can only imagine how volatile my kidneys must be by now...prepare to be drenched...

Oh wait are you talking about @KidneyBeanBoy? In that case, I don't think it's physically possible for him to burn...

Ok, stop. Stop it. Stahp. 

Really, people, don't derail. And stop getting violent, i need you alive, dammit! I'm just a little bit busy, i will get to all the requests, spidering, dispidering and all afterwards... May need to look up some RoG reference pictures later to filnally get on drawing RoG requests, eeeh...

Ok, stop. Stop it. Stahp. 

Really, people, don't derail. And stop getting violent, i need you alive, dammit! I'm just a little bit busy, i will get to all the requests, spidering, dispidering and all afterwards... May need to look up some RoG reference pictures later to filnally get on drawing RoG requests, eeeh...

Here is that magnificent beast I'm talking about: 

Goose.png

the "bzzzt bzzt mothaf****" made me laugh. 

but, girl! i'm amazed how quickly you always come up with drawings! it literally takes me forever to make even a sketch. you seem to be able to make them up as soon as someone made a request.