some art :D

I think it's obvious what has happened here. Willette has become possessed by the malicious spirit of Dr, Seuss and now plans to use her body as a means to make more children books. We should all fear for our lives now, or forever be enticed by the wonders of reading. Now if you excuse me, I must make haste as to protect my OC from the horror of bright and happy artistic style that captures the hearts of millions.

• Like 2

I think it's obvious what has happened here. Willette has become possessed by the malicious spirit of Dr, Seuss and now plans to use her body as a means to make more children books. We should all fear for our lives now, or forever be enticed by the wonders of reading. Now if you excuse me, I must make haste as to protect my OC from the horror of bright and happy artistic style that captures the hearts of millions.

You can't run forever, Spinorex.

Embrace the Seuss. Embrace it.

• Like 2

I can validate this statement, referring to me being almost a grandfather...at least in the terms of the Don't Starve part of this installment here....*coff coff*

Calm down youngsters...there will be Willette like we know and like her...and her style has evolved too during her time here...standstill doesn't get you anywhere...evolve into better beings by changing little by little...keep the good stuff and throw the litter into the abyss...

and then maybe write a book about your experiences (human skin...come on)

oh and buy some scones...and respect the elders....*cough cough*...buy them coffee or something like that....öh...and stay away from drugs...and don't trust no panda ever....they're evil!!!...Evilll!!!!

Edited by MilleniumCount