some art :D

BAD NEWS:

My fish just died. About 4 years ago, we had a science project, where we observed and nurtured goldfish. They were dying left and right, and we passed the containers around as time went on. When it got to my desk, they wouldn't die. I kept them for a lot longer than the other kids did, but they stayed alive. As everyone knew, I have an affinity for animals. At the end of the year, we all decided I would keep them. So I did. I've had them for about 3 or 4 years, and a few months ago one of them was dying from starvation. I fed him, and revived him.

So while I was at school, apparently one of them got snagged on the filter. Just 15 minutes ago, my friend notices him on the filter. I spend 10 minutes attempting to revive him, by feeding him and moving him back and forth to get him to breath, but midway through reviving him I realize: "His tail fin is shredded. Even if I revive him, he won't be able to swim." So I decide to just LET IT GOOOO put him down. I lift him from the tank, dump him in the toilet, and say a few words. I then flush him. The proper funeral for a fish. Also the whole time my friend is playing sad music.

biFjG35.png It's hard to take care of any animal, because when they get sick or endangered, there isn't always a way to help them. I feel sorry for your lost. I will make you some birthday art a bit later. You sure do deserve some! And not only because of fish. You are a nice ham. Happy late birthday, pal!

• Like 2

BAD NEWS:

My fish just died. About 4 years ago, we had a science project, where we observed and nurtured goldfish. They were dying left and right, and we passed the containers around as time went on. When it got to my desk, they wouldn't die. I kept them for a lot longer than the other kids did, but they stayed alive. As everyone knew, I have an affinity for animals. At the end of the year, we all decided I would keep them. So I did. I've had them for about 3 or 4 years, and a few months ago one of them was dying from starvation. I fed him, and revived him.

So while I was at school, apparently one of them got snagged on the filter. Just 15 minutes ago, my friend notices him on the filter. I spend 10 minutes attempting to revive him, by feeding him and moving him back and forth to get him to breath, but midway through reviving him I realize: "His tail fin is shredded. Even if I revive him, he won't be able to swim." So I decide to just LET IT GOOOO put him down. I lift him from the tank, dump him in the toilet, and say a few words. I then flush him. The proper funeral for a fish. Also the whole time my friend is playing sad music.

Bad_f06f85_214534.jpg

• Like 1

BAD NEWS:

*hugs honeyham* i know that feel bro, my mouse once died and i really was sad when i saw it.

im actually scared that my dog will die in some years because she is old already.

• Like 1

Isn't that just condemning your fish to a horrible fate in a sewage plant somewhere?

Yeah, its hard to take care of pets, especially such fragile things as small fish.  Its actually quite a feat that you managed to keep them so long.  Are you getting any more?

• Like 1

TooMuchHoneyHam
gjyLk5K.png
Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy late birthday to youuuuu! Hope you like it!
Maybe it's even big enough for... i dunno... a background... use it as you will, you can print it out on huge paper and glue it to your windows, do anything!

Edited by Willette
  • Like 3