some art :D

This thread's just recovering form a derailing we don't need you to steer the thread back to off topic.

Edit: Teo just went on a disliking spree and almost disliked everyone from this page and the last one.

But it's not off-topic because it is art!!!! Are you saying this isn't an art thread?

But it's not off-topic because it is art!!!! Are you saying this isn't an art thread?

its art but its not Willettes art, it must be hers to be deemed on-topic unless she has given permission for another to do so.

but to everyone STOP POSTING UNTIL SHE GETS BACK ITS NOT GODDAMN HARD IS IT!

• Like 4

its art but its not Willettes art, it must be hers to be deemed on-topic unless she has given permission for another to do so.

but to everyone STOP POSTING UNTIL SHE GETS BACK ITS NOT GODDAMN HARD IS IT!

When did anybody say she and she alone could ONLY post art? Just trying to help.

(IM SORRY IM SORRY)

But can anyone tell me where to find a good art program? Like, a thing that I draw with? On my computer? Because drawing with pencil and paper is getting kind of boring.

Make a thread in off topic about this not here because you're heading down a bumpy path with all the dislikes your collecting.

Guys, didn't you read Willette's poem about derailers?

Don't derail or she'll kill you, that's the gist of it.

~

Well, I mean, there are, some acceptations, right? Like, I mean, this is, not just her thread, but the thread is kinda' also... her... if someone wants to make, a birthday picture, a "welcome back" picture, or replying to one of her pictures with a picture, even RPing was a thing, sometime... then what? And, don't tell me there aren't tons of hotoshopped images and memes, even though they are mostly ABOUT hers, still... what, are the true limits? What if I were to post

0e0xbHM.png

? So, now what? I made something, in honour of her, and I want to share it with the world. Crappy gallery? No, I need to post more Don't Starve related art. Off Topic? Ehhh, then I'll need to create a new thread, but then, it would just seem, in the way, since I wouldn't be updating it too often, and not to mention, it's off topic, and, bah! So. I. Just. Explain yourself, please.

[Yes, I know this is Off-Topic, BUT IT'S HAS SOMETHING ABOUT WILLETTE, what other thread is about Willette in the slightest?]

I only confused myself.

Edited by vingw
  • Like 3

~

Well, I mean, there are, some acceptations, right? Like, I mean, this is, not just her thread, but the thread is kinda' also... her... if someone wants to make, a birthday picture, a "welcome back" picture, or replying to one of her pictures with a picture, even RPing was a thing, sometime... then what? And, don't tell me there aren't tons of hotoshopped images and memes, even though they are mostly ABOUT hers, still... what, are the true limits? What if I were to post

0e0xbHM.png

? So, now what? I made something, in honour of her, and I want to share it with the world. Crappy gallery? No, I need to post more Don't Starve related art. Off Topic? Ehhh, then I'll need to create a new thread, but then, it would just seem, in the way, since I wouldn't be updating it too often, and not to mention, it's off topic, and, bah! So. I. Just. Explain yourself, please.

[Yes, I know this is Off-Topic, BUT IT'S HAS SOMETHING ABOUT WILLETTE, what other thread is about Willette in the slightest?]

I only confused myself.

You confuse me to,

Off Topic Teo already used all of his dislikes on the last two pages, you should've seen it.

I only confused myself.

You're overthinking it. I cam here to see pictures by Willette not see Xjurwi  sort out his lawyers. Some chit-chat is good as long is it doesn't go on for 4 frigging pages.

Edited by TeoSS69

You're overthinking it. I cam here to see pictures by Willette not see Xjurvi  sort out his lawyers. Some chit-chat is good as long is it doesn't go on for 4 frigging pages.

If we're playing the blame game-You know what? It's not important, nevermind.

Off topic, Also why do people keep spelling my name as Xjurvi? It's Xjurwi.

If we're playing the blame game-You know what? It's not important, nevermind.

Off topic, Also why do people keep spelling my name as Xjurvi? It's Xjurwi.

Kjurwi. Because Polska.

Darn you Poland!

[Replying in this post to avoid spamming this thread with off-topic posts!]

Kjurwi = Xjurvi!~
Edited by vingw