some art :D

She is now marked for the Grue. Nobody can save her now...

I'm a guy!And 616 is the mark of the devil, there was a mistranslation and papyrus found in Egypt that was dated 1,700 years old had the true number.The fear of 666 is HexakosioihexkontahexaphobiaAnd fear of 616 is Hexakosioidekahexaphobia

I'm a guy!And 616 is the mark of the devil, there was a mistranslation and papyrus found in Egypt that was dated 1,700 years old had the true number.The fear of 666 is HexakosioihexkontahexaphobiaAnd fear of 616 is Hexakosioidekahexaphobia

Also, apologies MycoLogical, my assumptions are based mainly on avatars and other bits of knowledge I pick up, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind ;)I merely posted that since the Grue's damage per hit is 66.6, which is hypothesized to be a reference to 666 Edited by Warden

Also, apologies MycoLogical, my assumptions are based mainly on avatars and other bits of knowledge I pick up, but I'll be sure to keep that in mind ;)

I merely posted that since the Grue's damage per hit is 66.6, which is hypothesized to be a reference to 666

I give off a womanly vibe eh?

ATTENTION! STOP

MYCOLOGICAL IS A MAN BOTH IN SEX, GENDER, ANATOMICAL AND EVERY WHICH WAY STOP

LET US PUT THIS RUMOR TO REST STOP

- - - Updated - - -

Some important stuff going on this thread http://puu.sh/2AEVf

How was school Willette? You in college?

Oh! Willette, can you make me a new avatar?! A picture of Wickerbottom wearing the mushroom hat you draw for Wilson!

Sure. I'll get to it after my art school! Also, i googled form in educational meaning and the educational system seems to be so complex in other countries. In Russia we have 12 classes, or years, or whatever they are called. So, i have been studying 4. Years in normal school and now it's my 6th year in grammar school. So, basically, i have been studying for 10 years now. I hope i myself got this right.

I'm in school. 10th grade to be correct. It was alright, thank you http://puu.sh/2zVEF

I have no ideas what 10th grade...we use a 'year' and 'form' system over here

Ah so you are around 16 I guess and in grade 10...so that would be Year 12-13.

Also another coincidence; I'm 16 too. And I also use the "Form" naming scheme thing here and its Form 5, btw.