Sign in to follow this  
Skaven252

Appeasing the Tree King

Skaven252    10

... or the ent, or Optimus Pine, or whatever it's called.

By planting trees. If it sees you plant a few trees, it calms down and stops chasing you.

How about?

501105    20

So long as you dont directly attack it, it should calm down. The treeguard becomes a tree again, though if you make the mistake of chopping it, it is less than happy.

Bogpad    21

the amount of planted pine cones seems to vary a lot, I guess it's depending on how much damage to the wood you already made. If I anger a pinehead with just one chop against a tree, it usually chills when I put down 1 or 2 cones, when I come from a killing spree and chopped down several trees befor reaching the pineheads agro radius, or if I keep chopping while he ... runs... towards me, I need to plant a lot more cones to make him happy again. My highest count so far was 12, though I admit, I kept chopping trees while kiting him around, he was really pissed :D

GDK    10
the amount of planted pine cones seems to vary a lot, I guess it's depending on how much damage to the wood you already made. If I anger a pinehead with just one chop against a tree, it usually chills when I put down 1 or 2 cones, when I come from a killing spree and chopped down several trees befor reaching the pineheads agro radius, or if I keep chopping while he ... runs... towards me, I need to plant a lot more cones to make him happy again. My highest count so far was 12, though I admit, I kept chopping trees while kiting him around, he was really pissed :D

I got something like 18 to calm him down last time.

mobius187    30

I have a treeguard on one of my islands that's still angry with me. I just ignored him and cut down every tree on the island. How do you like them apples!?! Damn trees, always telling me what to do...