Sign in to follow this  
thewalkingcamel

Should pigs and bunnymen aggro on powder monkeys?

Recommended Posts

chincer    172

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

  • Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, chincer said:

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

Maybe, well, I dunoo since splumonkeys aren't that kind of "normal" animal too actually haha

Edited by thewalkingcamel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mysterious box    2564
52 minutes ago, chincer said:

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

My only issue with this is why would a Wonkey not be attacked by a corrupted monkey it would be weird like why would they be able to distinguish between non corrupted variants but not were pigs to pigs?

Edited by Mysterious box
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheggf    9517
1 hour ago, chincer said:

if they gonna keep the pigs and bunnies hating them at least make it so the crazy nightmare phase selmonkeys dont, that will make them the first character ever to have that interaction, much like how wurt works with merm

If anything were to be neutral to shadow splumonkeys it would be Maxwell's henchmen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolai    2727

I don't think Bunny men and Pig should be hostile to Powder Monkeys or Wonkies. They should be nuetral towards them.

It doesn't really make any sense.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    15112
1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

I don't think Bunny men and Pig should be hostile to Powder Monkeys or Wonkies. They should be nuetral towards them.

It doesn't really make any sense.

 

I disagree.. it depends on how much stuff the monkeys have stollen from the pig/bunny men that would trigger their hostility towards them :lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xhyom    723
2 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I disagree.. it depends on how much stuff the monkeys have stollen from the pig/bunny men that would trigger their hostility towards them :lol:

Yeah they are pirates so... But pigs are not the type to sail on the sea either... unless the monkey with the huge paddle is a cursed pig. :distant:

  • Like 1
  • Health 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    15112
2 hours ago, xhyom said:

Yeah they are pirates so... But pigs are not the type to sail on the sea either... unless the monkey with the huge paddle is a cursed pig. :distant:

That’s actually an interesting theory are prime mate cursed pigs/Bunnymen? 
And if they are Cursed to be Monkeys.. because they attacked/defended their stuff & killed monkeys to become cursed… does that mean that OTHER Mobs that have killed Monkeys can become cursed too?

Somehow Spider Ape still exist in Hamlet.. which could be explained by Spiders that attacked too many Monkeys.

Since this is the first of 3 “setting the stage” updates- do you think we will see other mobs that have killed Monkeys become Monkey cursed?

Or maybe I’m just spewing out nonsense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xhyom said:

Yeah they are pirates so... But pigs are not the type to sail on the sea either... unless the monkey with the huge paddle is a cursed pig. :distant:

That's a pretty interesting guess, since the Prime Mate and Pigs are hunchbacks alike XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xhyom    723
10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

That’s actually an interesting theory are prime mate cursed pigs/Bunnymen? 
And if they are Cursed to be Monkeys.. because they attacked/defended their stuff & killed monkeys to become cursed… does that mean that OTHER Mobs that have killed Monkeys can become cursed too?

Somehow Spider Ape still exist in Hamlet.. which could be explained by Spiders that attacked too many Monkeys.

Since this is the first of 3 “setting the stage” updates- do you think we will see other mobs that have killed Monkeys become Monkey cursed?

Or maybe I’m just spewing out nonsense.

Lol probably nonsense but that could explain a lot of why there's so many kinds of monkeys on the constant but i'd wait the animated video so we can have atleast a hint of what this queen is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this