SonicDen220    3462

No rushing. Fighting bosses or going into the ruins only when I feel like I'm ready. 

The only thing I "rush" ruins for is belt of hunger.

I use backpacks only when I need the inventory space, which is not all the time. 

I occasionally swap to Winona to build catapults for bee queen and fuelweaver. I never swap to Warly, I don't need his food or spices.

I usually base in the oasis, main reason being goats.

• Like 3

Ornge    897

I don't remember the last time I used a crockpot to cook something that wasn't jellybeans

Oh right cactus flower salad

Edited by Ornge
Cactus flower salad
  • Like 2

Echsrick    3680
2 minutes ago, Waoling said:

How does that feel like?

i have a gamer laptop, its better then my super old pc

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GenomeSquirrel    1404

I like to build unimportant things, meat effigies have been able to entertain me for the moment. I do not care if a base survives long enough to benefit from them.

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    15103

I enjoy the early game days Aka: exploring the map, gathering resources, establishing a base- once I’ve done all that I most likely delete my world and start a brand new one.. 

I also only stick to one character at a time so I feel like any surviving/building was done entirely by that character- I refuse to use the Portal Swap as I feel it’s cheating example I’m not actually “Surviving as Wes” if I swap out for Wolfgang for Combat.

Not everyone plays the way I do, and that’s fine but I do deeply wish Klei would stop all the focus on long tedious quest lines and raid bosses, and instead offer me more places I can just walk right into and explore.

My worlds will likely be Deleted by day 300 anyway..

• Like 4

Pinkamena11FazP    1157

Roleplay either as DST characters or as my own characters in many different worlds like Starve together a funny opposite AU of the constant's characters. Wormwood and WX basically swap personalities. :lol:

• Like 2

SecretPizzaMan    1255
11 hours ago, Waoling said:

How does that feel like?

Absolutely no lag whatsoever. I'm honestly astonished. Though I have a very good laptop.

The controls suck though, but I guess that's the price you pay for geometric placement.

Maybe it'll be better once I get a mouse.

• Like 1

Dunno180    35

Most of times I'm more combat driven, focusing on ruins, bosses, etc.
Now I'm trying to mix things up more often as just recently I started farming and beefalo taming in a proper manner

• Like 1

Waynel    272
On 6/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, Ornge said:

I don't remember the last time I used a crockpot to cook something that wasn't jellybeans

Oh right cactus flower salad

that's one sweaty orange

• Like 1

Mom2bljw    36

Super chill. At 2000 days and have barely done anything but build. Bee queen only once. Dragonfly only once. Fuelweaver only twice (cheese). 

I like the base building 

• Like 3