I'm open to mod commissions!

Posted (edited)

Hey there, Sümi here!

I'm the creator of the Samurai Jack, the Welnyel, the Wolemorm and many other mods.

You can check them out here: Steam közösség :: Sümi :: Műhely-elemek (steamcommunity.com)

I'm open to commissions! Yay!

The most basic character order starts around 135 USD/135 EUR, but with additional perks or assets it can easily scale up.

I'm more of an art guy than a programmer, so it's better off if you propose similar perks that already exist.

I can also create tools and weapons, those would be generally cheaper to do.

I prefer to get half of the price after we settled on an idea and the other half at the end.

I use Paypal for transactions.

What I can do:

- Concept art and visual design

- A playable character mod (My experience with perk programming is limited, we would have to discuss your ideas and expectations beforehand)

- A playable item or weapon mod

What I can't do:

- Unique animation

- Advanced perk programming

In short, I would shine more in the visuals than in the programming department.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on Discord: Sümi#3084

Current staus: Complicated, the best if you hit me up on Discord

Donc3.PNG.c6aa3bff66c98acb4ad8e281e6a23c63.PNGDonc2.PNG.06044b406783e9b2308ebdd710f05c88.PNGDonc1.PNG.25ed9951338e2d83e1005e938a4f7801.PNG

Edited by C_Thun
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, C_Thun said:

The most basic character order starts around 135 USD/135 EUR, but with additional perks or assets it can easily scale up.

Sorry but can you give examples to make this more clearer, like what is a basic character and what are examples of additional perks. Ones that are not part of the ingame don't starve characters? 

Posted (edited)

A basic character is like a simple Wilson without his beard-growth thing. Sprites, big portrait, everything that's mandatory for a character to exist in the game. (Minus the unique speech-file, that would make the whole job almost twice as long).

Additional perk is any perk that makes the character non-vanilla. I can create modified versions of already existing perks (food preferences, strength, etc). It varies on a lot of factors if I can create a certain perk or not. Of course, we would discuss it at the beginning, before you would commit to the commission.

If you check the perks of the survivors that I made for my own fun, you can take a decent guess about the limits of my skills. Though, I've had to ask for some help for a few of those as well.

Edited by C_Thun