Octohunter777

How do you get new ranks

Dr. Safety    6346

I know going from Junior Member -> Member -> Senior Member is based on activity. I don't know what grants you a custom rank though

• Like 1

Auth    10768
56 minutes ago, Octohunter777 said:

This may be a dumb question but I have not used Forums that much.

How do you gain new ranks/change your rank?

You do the general graduation of Junior Member > Member > Senior Member based on posting. The more you post the higher it gets.

Custom titles are given through 2 means: You can set a custom one yourself once you hit 1,000 posts, or, you made a post that caught the eye of the elusive Title Fairy, and a custom one was given to you.

Forum reactions, account age, and whether or not what you're posting is a thread or a reply doesn't have any bearing. I believe certain topics also don't count things in them as posts, and I'm pretty sure status updates/replies to those also do not count.

Edited by Auth
  • Like 1

Octohunter777    251
46 minutes ago, Auth said:

You do the general graduation of Junior Member > Member > Senior Member based on posting. The more you post the higher it gets.

Custom titles are given through 2 means: You can set a custom one yourself once you hit 1,000 posts, or, you made a post that caught the eye of the elusive Title Fairy, and a custom one was given to you.

Forum reactions, account age, and whether or not what you're posting is a thread or a reply doesn't have any bearing. I believe certain topics also don't count things in them as posts, and I'm pretty sure status updates/replies to those also do not count.

Cool thanks. I just kept seeing people with custom ones and I was curious how they got it.