Waoling    1231

Woodie should be able to eat inedible stuff but the funny thing is that when he eat the stuff it give almost nothing to Woodie.

• Like 1

Just-guy    3285
4 hours ago, Lumine04 said:

Power Hammer: Winona specific item that she spawns with. More powerful than the original hammer and industructible. The only caviet is that it requires fuel from power from her generators. The hammer doesnt run out till 9 minutes of total use.

Not a fan of this, it just sounds like a less polished version of Lucy/Alarming Clock, Hammers aren't a tool as commonly needed as Axes and it has a lot of uses compared to other tools so their durability isn't a problem, and making it require charging to be used would force the player to either build a new generator or go to an already built generator which could be more annoying if it runs out when one is far from a generator

3 hours ago, Lumine04 said:

Pig king city should look more like a city

It's not a city, it's a village

Houndious Javalin: 4 hounds tooth, 2 twigs, 2 rope. A spear like weapon with the same damage, but less durability. The Javalin can be thrown for damage equal to a stale hambat and can be retrieved. The Javalin loses 5% for every melee attack, and 2% for a throw.

Interesting concept, but I would change the name, Houndius Shootius is named like that because it's main purpose was to shoots Hounds and just changing the last word makes it unfitting

Quicksand, mud, and gravel patches that reduce movement speed. They can be removed with a shovel/pitchfork but respawn in new spots in their respective seasons.

Movement slowness sounds unfun to me.

• Like 3

Lumine04    185
14 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Not a fan of this, it just sounds like a less polished version of Lucy/Alarming Clock, Hammers aren't a tool as commonly needed as Axes and it has a lot of uses compared to other tools so their durability isn't a problem, and making it require charging to be used would force the player to either build a new generator or go to an already built generator which could be more annoying if it runs out when one is far from a generator

Just a concept, I would love if it also provided all materials back to make up for its fuel cost. On top of that once it runs out of energy it functions like a normal hammer. Its utility stems from when I megabase, I sometimes want a second chance if I place something somewhere wrong. 

15 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Interesting concept, but I would change the name, Houndius Shootius is named like that because it's main purpose was to shoots Hounds and just changing the last word makes it unfitting

Whoops, you know the name I just thought since it had teeth in the recipe. It just be named Javalin.

17 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Movement slowness sounds unfun to me.

I like the idea. The constant needs more environment dangers and hostile vegetation. Do you have any nifty environmental dangers?

Cheggf    9487

Torches already burn out super fast in the rain. Agree with palm trees being in the oasis though.

• Like 2

Lumine04    185
5 hours ago, Fill-Lips said:

Kinda like the glommer goop mine idea but... Why glommer goop and not Phlegm (Ewecus' Drop)?

That Phlegm is so useless and forgettable I totally forgot it existed. But actually I just thought about being able to make two kinds. One more potent than the other.

Glommer goop would be the weaker one and Phlegm would be stronger.

Edited by Lumine04
  • Like 1