SomebodyRandom    1441
1 hour ago, jan Mele said:

If you mean the wigfrid thing, idk whether the skin mod adds emotes or not

It adds emotes, but it doesn't add /toast, which is what both characters are using.

• Thanks 1

Well-met    7068
2 hours ago, _MADL said:

moon cycle changed like DS
transformer components has been reprogrammed
hand/body/head icon to changed like DS
new crafting menu screenshots ?? - I went back to the previous crafting menu

Probably cloned all the mechanics

20220520020440_1.thumb.jpg.b6c94d23ccb6f0c1e1c07dceae8c3107.jpg

How do you have the old crafting ui?

LiamAshvinn001    434

Reading through this I think theres a simple way to prove this is real. Simply record yourself opening DST, selecting the mod creating a world and like 1 minute of gameplay instead of  just screenshots, otherwise ppl think youre lying. If this is real it looks pretty good, Im definitely gonna try it out!

• Like 4

GodIess    228

I don’t know why they don’t like him, but there is also a mod: a mix of DST and Shipwreck. Diving is not as cool as IA but it does have its place to be "Tropical Experience"

Edited by GodIess

Theukon-dos    4020
18 hours ago, _MADL said:

moon cycle changed like DS
transformer components has been reprogrammed
hand/body/head icon to changed like DS
new crafting menu screenshots ?? - I went back to the previous crafting menu

Probably cloned all the mechanics

hud_sw.png

20220520020440_1.thumb.jpg.b6c94d23ccb6f0c1e1c07dceae8c3107.jpg

20220520020635_1.thumb.jpg.584fbb3e73441fbb82a7a348805a1987.jpg

But... Why?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, jan Mele said:

This is normal, duh

There's no need to play normally to make those screenshots when you can just get to things you want to showcase using commands, like there's no need to wait till summer to get cactus flowers for pearl to test... something, I guess. They can also be used to make things easier to perform for humans while testing.

If you mean the wigfrid thing, idk whether the skin mod adds emotes or not

so, you actually just cherry-picked what I actually said to make me look like I don't know what I am talking about. What I said, with full context is "I still see it as strange how you used shipwrecked Screenshots using some mods and commands to paint it as dst". I know commands help save time on showcases, but the stuff that was missing, and what other people has brought up, made the usage of such suspicious. 

Please, if you want to quote someone, don't cut out every bit of context to make someone look bad.

jan Mele    1260
24 minutes ago, bumblingbumbo said:

Please, if you want to quote someone, don't cut out every bit of context to make someone look bad.

Sorry, I'm just dumb and didn't get this

Quackkyy    23

If you really did mod in the old crafting UI, you should release that too as a standalone mod. I bet you'd get a lot of traction, if I remember correctly there's not a mod that does that on the workshop right now.

• Like 3

Bumber64    218
6 hours ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

Reading through this I think theres a simple way to prove this is real. Simply record yourself opening DST, selecting the mod creating a world and like 1 minute of gameplay instead of  just screenshots, otherwise ppl think youre lying. If this is real it looks pretty good, Im definitely gonna try it out!

Or just release it.

• Like 3

GelatinousCube    1294

I've only played shipwreck a small amount but my god is it visually fantastic. I also really like how alive and vivid the world seems with all the fish and crabs and everything. 

I'd love for at the very least minor elements to be ported across to DST. Stuff like Palm trees plus coconuts for the oasis, crabbits, some form of dolphin mob in the ocean and some other elements. The snake/tree mechanics are neat as well, would be cool if we see some new biome or mechanic in an existing biome that allows for something similar.

A full port across will never happen so the best we can hope for is some of the elements to be brought across in similar forms I think. 

• Like 1

GodIess    228

I still don't understand why another mod similar to IA and TE. There are already 2 competitors with their own + and -

Edited by GodIess
  • Like 3

xEUx    51
4 hours ago, GodIess said:

I still don't understand why another mod similar to IA and TE. There are already 2 competitors with their own + and -

really, this mod is not like IA in essence so.... i dont get why so many ppl keep wanting to say this. not your time and effort. and IA is doing fine so why can't ppl stop trying to sell IA? this mod is different from IA in essence. like srsly 

9 hours ago, _MADL said:

I'll stream to twitch soon

thank you for the stream!! can't wait to watch when you come on again. i hope you really get to release this. 

• Like 3

SomebodyRandom    1441
10 hours ago, _MADL said:

What's your Twitch username and do you have a VOD for the stream? I'm very interested in your mod.

• Like 1

hhh2    1067
11 hours ago, _MADL said:

you could post your twitch channel? The anticipation is killing me. I want to know if this is a hoax or not

• Haha 1

_MADL    46

www.twitch.tv/mad___l

I'll stream again tomorrow

Edited by _MADL
  • Like 2

-Variant    10807
6 hours ago, _MADL said:

IA has not been developed in the last 3 years

다시 한번 해봐 몇몇 좋은 사람들이 그것에 대해 연구하고 있어요. 지금은 아주 좋아요

내 언어가 약하면 미안해요. ^^'

정말 대단하다, 혹시 혼자서 수공예품 메뉴를 공유할 계획은 없니?
일부 다시 작업이 제거되었습니다. 왜? 이것을 따로 나눠서 나눠 쓰시겠어요? 어떤 사람들은 정말 그것들을 즐길지도 모릅니다.

Cassielu    971

This is really too hard to believe...

I remember That Klei gave permission for this when the TE or IA was being developed? Did this ever happen?

• Like 1