8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

(such as the ability to tame Beefalo in solo DS)

Oh what? I didn't even know that was a thing! That's so cool that they went back and added it to the single player game!

• Like 1

Thinking back, I first got DST during the gorge, but I had no idea it was a special event, and assumed it was just a second game-mode of some sort. Me and my brother played it a bit but kept dying to hound waves and cold/heat because we had no idea how to play or what anything was. Then, about 2 years ago, I found the game on Xbox again and decided to try it again, but now I used the wikipedia to find out what stuff was, and became good at the game! There were a few worlds, ruined by deerclops, frog rain, bearger, burning down, etc. but eventually I've settled in to a world where everything has gone well for now.

• Like 3

MrNaxeros    707

My top 2 and I still don't know if they are no 1 or 2.

I'm mostly a guy who has a sceptical approach to most of the game industry. Indie seems to be the only part of it which has a decency to not jump straight towards my wallet. Klei is beyond that. They have proven to me that they care, that they know we are actual humans and that we want to see them grow.

Keep going Klei! Make what you guys love! :)

• Like 2

minespatch    95595

They've been very transparent in their practices. I also appreciate how they admit their mistakes. I wish more companies could be as honest.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

minespatch    95595
12 minutes ago, BezKa said:

the plushies have voice boxes

I love the story Joew told about how he scared his coworker with the crabbit voice box. :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BezKa said:

Griftlands battle and negotiation themes

Yeah I've played griftlands and the music is SO GOOD! My absolute favourite is the rook final boss theme. IDK why but something about how dramatic it sounds, with the sonar-like noises in the background makes it perfect.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

minespatch    95595
4 minutes ago, SmallBirdHungry said:

Yeah I've played griftlands and the music is SO GOOD! My absolute favourite is the rook final boss theme. IDK why but something about how dramatic it sounds, with the sonar-like noises in the background makes it perfect.

My favorites are the Smith negotiation music, Rook's battle music, and Fellemo's tango music(which sounds like it could be in Pirate of the Caribbean).

• Haha 1

The community for this game is amazing. Take this thread as an example. Within, like, 6 hours of this being posted, so many people have already chimed in complementing klei's work. Thanks so much you guys!

Special shoutouts to

Mike23ua: Logged on to one of my worlds to help me reskin some things with twitch skins I didn't have

Pixil: Got me an xbox gift card which let me buy the newer victorian bundle, robot skin pack, and still have some bolts left over!

Even if some of the members of this community can be less-than-constructive with their criticism, I'd say 99.5 % of it are just people who are thankful for all the updates, skins, characters, games, and merch you've put out!

I also love the skins in the game. Absolutely unnecessary to play the game, but if you're willing to spend some extra money on a game you care about, you can buy bundles of skins! You can also get free ones from daily and weekly gifts, although rare, and slowly save up spool to craft most skins!

• Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

FourthLess    289
14 minutes ago, Beeremy the III said:

Would you say they're dumb too?

Yes, very much so! !! I'm sure if you'll ask what's 9+10 they'll give the wrong answer

• Like 1