A pokemon heartgold rando idea I had, but need help with something on.

So I was thinking at some point in the future after I finally finish my current Pokemon Heartgold Randomizer seed(Currently leveling up to prep for Red!) is that I would try a seed where I attempt to use pokemon that are the closest things to DST bosses that I could possibly find. As it's Pokemon HeartGold randomizer, this means I am limited to pokemon up to gen 4.

I mainly thought of this after seeing Vespiqueen in the randomizer, Vespiqueen reminded me alot of Bee Queen, which gave me this idea.

But I'd like some help, what pokemon from Generation IV or prior do you think would fit DST bosses the best?

The two I can think of are Vespiqueen for Bee Queen and maybe Flygon for Dragonfly. I would be allowed to use their prior evolutions if found as they will eventually evolve into the pokemon mentioned. Thanks to a change in the randomizer, this also applies to pokemon that normally require trades to evolve, as the randomizer changes said trade requirement to simply a level requirement based on the pokemon.

If anyone has any idea on what pokemon would be the most fitting for certain DST bosses, let me know! Remember, this is Generation IV or prior.

Current Pokemon Planned

Spoiler

Spider Queen - Ariados (Female)
Treeguard - Abomasnow
Deerclops - Stantler
Moose/Goose - Golduck
Bearger - Ursaring
Antlion - Trapinch
Dragonfly - Flygon
Bee Queen - Vespiqueen
Klaus - Delibird
Malbatross - Pelipper
Lord of the Fruit Flies - Beedrill (Male)
Crab King - Kingler
Toadstool - Parasect
Ancient Guardian - Rhyperior
Ancient Fuelweaver - Darkrai
Celestial Champion - Phase Dependant(Below)
Phase 1 - Metagross
Phase 2 - Bronzong
Phase 3 - Spiritomb

Will not be including the Terraria crossover boss, there's no giant eyeball pokemon last I remember(At least one that's not metal, I know the magnemite line exists, but I don't feel it's fitting enough for Eye of Terror), and the Lord of the Fruit Flies is a long enough name to have to shorten to the game's character limit.

Trainer name is planned to be Wanda, with the rival named Maxwell.

Specifically bosses that appear in DST?

Obamasnow Abomasnow - tree guard

Venusaur - toadstool

Magneton - the twins

Snorlax - bearger

If this was gen 5, celestial champion would be an ice cream)

Bronzong for this gen

Gyarados - pugalisk, darkrai - ancient herald and metang/metagross - large iron hulk, if you want to include DSA bosses

Now I must ask, how does this look for nicknames? Pokemon have a 10 character limit on names, so I had to make due.

Spoiler

Spider Queen - SpiderQuen or SpidrQueen
Treeguard - Treeguard
Deerclops - Deerclops
Moose/Goose - MooseGoose
Bearger - Bearger
Antlion - Antlion
Dragonfly - Dragonfly
Bee Queen - Bee Queen
Klaus - Klaus
Malbatross - Malbatross
Lord of the Fruit Flies - LotFF
Crab King - Crab King
Toadstool - Toadstool
Ancient Guardian - A.Guardian
Ancient Fuelweaver - Fuelweaver
Celestial Champion - Phase Dependant(Below)
Phase 1 - CCSanctum
Phase 2 - CCAltar
Phase 3 - CCTribute

Archived