Dr.Webber

Potential Webber change I think would make a lot of sense/Skin ideas

Dr.Webber    9

Part 1:

Dear Klei entertainment ever sense the webber rework came out I’ve noticed that one thing is missing and that thing is a small but noticeable sanity  drain when befriended spiders die it doesn’t even need to increase by the spider like being in range of befriended spiders dying drains not spider by spider and if that’s to much sanity loss then preferred he can gain sanity from decorated dens and you send yourself that the point of the reworks are to make the characters more like themselves so please make this change it would make a world of difference I love your game and this community and thank you

If you like or dislike my ideas please leave a response feel free to tell me your opinion 

Part 2:

p.s. Also although not as important to me it would be nice if characters pacific companions and the companion’s home you know companions like Woby,Webber’s spiders , Wurt’s  merms, Lucy (like a shadow grip sense part of the handle is covered and the axe part is more battle axe sense that’s how it looks in woody’s triumphant skin picture  and maybe a shadow particle affect),Burnie,Maxwells shadow clones  and the bio scandalizer or Jimmy I think people are calling it, tools ,transformations(Woody and Wilba if she gets added) some ghosts , idol animations(Webber’s spun web should probably match his beard),a triumphant skin for beefalo and structures /aesthetics( such  as base stuff or something random like shadow flames that come from a triumphant Willow’s lighter kinda like the dung bell bolder skin from the Wolfgang rework)had skins like there respective characters(also to be clear I realize some of these ideas may be a little critiquing but I’m just throwing stuff out there to see what sticks honestly I’d be happy with the skin fixes and companion/tool  skins but  still the other skins would make a lot more sense)  maybe not all companions but the one essential to the character obviously not all skins Expectably sense theres a warrior spider skin for webber which would be confusing but  at the very less triumphant skins for webber’s spiders I’m thinking through the den decorating kit skin and  for Wurt’s merms I’m thinking through merm hut and  DIY royalty kit or warrior merm hut  and if you plan to give some characters a second rework like The Wes rework I got some ideas like cutters(name open for change) made  from 2 razors and some webs ,spreading ground webs by placing  2 webs (or more if you see fit) on the ground like turf,Queen decorating sets, upon feeding spider queens meat Webber gets  spider eggs/webs and possibly even sleeping nurse spiders  like merm/pig king gifts and rewards , faster farming,volt goat milking, like bush hat or snurdal shells and is made like spider eggs but instead of spider glands it’s built with a den decorating set or instead of the the spider egg idea its made with a empty den dropped by spider queen spawning+ something else(maybe dencorating set+ someing else)  called webbers den or queen less den and if there are befriended spiders or a new character pacific permanently bedazzled variant of normal,warrior and nurse spiders possibly even baby spiders     not being used will return to webber like a den, a chance for that weird electic stuff the fused webber together to turn a hit in to a electric attack etc. 

if you don’t like the second  part pay it no mind I don’t want it to undermind the first part

Edited by Dr.Webber

Dr.Webber    9

QuartzBeam

This is the last I plan to do this(reposting the same thing if that wasn’t clear) I understand how that can be annoying but I was just trying to get noticed by the  developers  till I realized you could message them directly I messaged 2 and 1 responded and suggested making a tread on this sub forum 

wow basically told my life story lol not really but you get what I mean 

Anyway thanks for your comment I was starting to think no one would and what is your opinion on my ideas or at least my mane idea other then a few likes and a happy slug thing I haven’t got any feedback 

Edited by Dr.Webber

Dr.Webber    9
3 hours ago, WhackE said:

no

I don't think we should subject Klei Developers into watching Beards videos, are you trying to torture them?

Ha ha very funny but seriously this is good stuff it fits Maxwell so well and why you hating on beard and I’m very curious about your opinion  why not wilba

minespatch    95605
7 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

Anyone else excited for the juicy LORE of the coming updates 

I am. Especially the people/victims that have been turned. Maxwell should drop some lore since he kidnapped tons of people.

• Like 1

Dr.Webber    9

What if Wonkey changed his appearance based on the category of skin the player has on such as for the shadow collection a triumphant Wonkey would be cool