GuyNamedChris

Why no unique menu music for WX's Refresh?

kilobit    2009

I honestly had no idea until now that they even were selling the soundtrack officially on steam. Not only that, but that they were actually putting some DST stuff in it?? I wonder why they don't put it out there more, and promote it in Together

• Like 3

Baark0    1783

Waterlogged update all over again, hopefully if they do put in a theme it'll be better than that update's

minespatch    95595
9 minutes ago, Baark0 said:

Waterlogged update all over again, hopefully if they do put in a theme it'll be better than that update's

I'd love those mossbabies to be finalized. 588497c759c59_arielsad.png.0c38d5808a394dff13c9ee96ed0ebf1c.png

SinancoTheBest    6287

Yea, they usually make the end card the main menu music, it's a bit silent in this case but I really loved the tunes on it so wish we had a WX special Main Mrnu music. 

Then again I dont think many survivors were lucky enough to get their own main menu theme, it was only Wigfrid, Webber, Wanda and Wolfganf iirc.

• Like 1

SomebodyRandom    1444
5 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wigfrid, Webber, Wanda and Wolfganf

Yeah, every new character and character rework starting from Wigfrid. I wish it would continue because all of the character themes have been amazing, specially Wanda's (my favourite main menu theme)

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Like 1

ArubaroBeefalo    18325
12 hours ago, kilobit said:

I honestly had no idea until now that they even were selling the soundtrack officially on steam. Not only that, but that they were actually putting some DST stuff in it?? I wonder why they don't put it out there more, and promote it in Together

the same with single player... dst is popular and the client has advertisement section that could be used for these kind of things

• Like 1

SinancoTheBest    6287
1 hour ago, SomebodyRandom said:

Yeah, every new character and character rework starting from Wigfrid. I wish it would continue because all of the character themes have been amazing, specially Wanda's (my favourite main menu theme)

(except for Wes but I guess he was too mute to make his own theme)

sudoku    2151

The music in WXs short is probably my second favorite next to Wendys short. Its a shame there isnt a proper menu theme.

Edited by sudoku

Pixil    1215

To me every animated short's music was wonderful to listen to. My top three are from Woodie's, Wigfrid's, and Warly's animated shorts (not in any particular order)
Really hope there's eventually a place for all of these to be appreciated, maybe when the final character refresh and their paired animated short come out? :wilson_smile:

• Like 2