如果角色很强,就演,如果弱,就不要演

没有多少人会在新鲜感消失后玩WX78,这是我的预测,与Wolfgang、Wigfrid、Wendy、Wanda相比。

WX78太弱了,让开发者削减这些角色:yaypigs:

8 minutes ago, mrlang said:

没有多少人会在感觉消失后玩WX78,这是我的新鲜预测,与Wolfgang、Wigfrid、Wendy、Wanda相比。

WX78,让开发者开发这些角色太弱了:yaypigs:

No one will pay for a weak character, including myself, until WX78 is enhanced again, which I won’t do because there are so many stronger characters than WX78

So I have no idea what balance is in the developer's mind. Wanda, HP is infinite, shadow in his eyes is weak, so the reason is infinite, and transmission capacity, and raised teammate ability, 3 d was higher than that of the standard, Wolfgang, and its strong three-dimensional, fight no consumption keep the double damage state, and life, it is easy to keep strong, so the balance? Is it really paid characters with powerful late? Robots as upgraded characters don't deserve to be powerful in the late stage? I really don't understand

2 hours ago, mrlang said:

so many stronger characters than WX78

then Wanda or Wolfgang will be the only one you would like to choose. Because they are in your words "stranger" than any other

3 minutes ago, lv746591263 said:

So I have no idea what balance is in the developer's mind. Wanda, HP is infinite, shadow in his eyes is weak, so the reason is infinite, and transmission capacity, and raised teammate ability, 3 d was higher than that of the standard, Wolfgang, and its strong three-dimensional, fight no consumption keep the double damage state, and life, it is easy to keep strong, so the balance? Is it really paid characters with powerful late? Robots as upgraded characters don't deserve to be powerful in the late stage? I really don't understand

In order to achieve the "balance" you said, dev should delete Wes immediately

7 minutes ago, dish-order man said:

then Wanda or Wolfgang will be the only one you would like to choose. Because they are in your words "stranger" than any other

In order to achieve the "balance" you said, dev should delete Wes immediately

If you're just going to say something that doesn't make sense, then you don't have to respond, okay?

4 hours ago, mrlang said:

No one will pay for a weak character, including myself, until WX78 is enhanced again, which I won’t do because there are so many stronger characters than WX78

46 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

I don't get why all those people posting in chinese on an english forum don't bother to use google translate, but expect everyone else to do so?

actually, he did translate and post some of them as English :juggling:

2 hours ago, Random Guy000 said:

请用英文发帖:wilson_love:

My English is so bad that I’m afraid you won’t understand what I mean

Just so yoow, I use a Google translator for every sentence

1 hour ago, BeeClops said:

我不明白为什么所有在英语论坛上用中文发帖的人都不费心使用谷歌翻译,而是希望其他人都这样做?

I wouldn’t be posting here if it wasn’t for the attention of Klei

Because it was too much trouble, and Klei couldn’t hear the Chinese players, so they had to come here and publish

Actually, the four characters you mentioned are rarely played by me. I have played Willow, Woodie, and Wortox a lot of time and find them really fun to play despite some downsides. I admit that I am bad at fighting, especially fighting bosses. But there are so many other things to do aside from fighting. Survival and exploration in the DST world are joyful things to do. So don't just get confined to what you think of now. Try out all possibilities and fresh experiences are there for you!

32 minutes ago, Nicolas Liu said:

Actually, the four characters you mentioned are rarely played by me. I have played Willow, Woodie, and Wortox a lot of time and find them really fun to play despite some downsides. I admit that I am bad at fighting, especially fighting bosses. But there are so many other things to do aside from fighting. Survival and exploration in the DST world are joyful things to do. So don't just get confined to what you think of now. Try out all possibilities and fresh experiences are there for you!

I’ve already played 15,000 + Hoon steam, and by comparison I understand the definition of each character quite well, but it’s funny when yoy there are very few fights, don’t you use boss drops? Don’t you think it’s a little monotonous to cook and chop down trees every day? You may find it interesting that you are still in the novelty zone, or that you have a better player than you as your shield, and that you can paddle in boredom

I am neither in my novelty zone, nor sheltered by a skilled player. But I do find much fun from things other than fighting bosses. Well people's styles differ.

And sorry I might be a little off topic in my last post. Now let's get to the point. You said no one will pay for a weak character. But really, strength isn't everything a character is played for. For instance, I like Wortox for his mischievous spirit. He looks cute, too. These two reasons are enough for me enjoying him as one of my main characters.

Archived