skile    184

now i'm intrested to see how much they improved brumble husk. 

i'm guessing they gave it more durability, but hopefully they slightly raised its damage too. 

-Variant    10800
8 minutes ago, StevenM said:
  • Improved Wormwood's Bramble Husk.

I'm literally being over whelmed with how awesome and responsive you lot are being. This is incredible!

Ask and you shall receive!!

• Like 4

Fill-Lips    623
35 minutes ago, StevenM said:

• WX-78's cause of death is no longer always marked as Shenanigans when dying with an activated Hardy Circuit or Super-Hardy Circuit.

I wonder what it says now... Nevermind, just got what it means.

Edited by Fill-Lips

Brubs    4167
14 minutes ago, StevenM said:

Improved Wormwood's Bramble Husk.

Is this intended as an indirect buff for WX's electrification circuit?

Edited by Brubs
  • Haha 1

Mysterious box    1946
1 minute ago, Brubs said:

Is this intended as an indirect buff for WX's electric shock circuit?

You do realize people actually play wormwood right....right?

• Haha 1
  • Potato Cup 1

kilobit    2008
Just now, Mysterious box said:

So now it's thwormwood equivalent of wigfrid's helms but for the body slot with added counter attacks nice. I know I'll haras-err ask my local wormwood for one.

Ps: on a side note can we get follower friendly fire removed from it?

I think that's meant to be its downside. Considering that it's now actually a viable armor to use normally, I'd say this is a fine drawback. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't wearing a bramble husk make you immune to the damage from other peoples bramble husks?

FourthLess    288
4 minutes ago, 0bit said:

The Bramble Husk now requires 4 stingers to craft, rather than 4 bone shards. It also now has more durability (525 compared to the previous 262.5) and provides 80% protection (That's up from 65%, and is equal to a log suit)

Oh, that's really nice, a better log suit. 

However, I was hoping for some kind of change to how you active the spikes. 

The whole "get hit to activate it's ability" thing seems like an opposite of Wormwood's play style of being careful with health. 

I'm fine with the current state but I hope they'll change or add another way to activate it. 

• Like 4

Mike23Ua    14490
10 minutes ago, Mysterious box said:

You do realize people actually play wormwood right....right?

It’s a known fact that playing as Wormwood outside of the hamlet dlc is intentionally handicapping yourself.

And that’s honestly a shame too.. I was hoping at some point Klei would allow Wormwoods plants are friendly to him perk to actually have some good uses outside of Hamlet, such as.. allowing him to relocate these guys:

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Sea_Weed

They would activate to protect Wormwood whenever Wormwood and an enemy threat are close enough.

in the same way you can plant the Water Logged trees in plots of water to give an area Shade from wildfires.. this would’ve given Wormwood an at sea/in lakes version of Houndious.

Yes a Buff to Bramble Husk was much needed… but doesn’t change the fact Wormwoods true power still only shines best in the Hamlet DLC.

Edited by Mike23Ua
  • Potato Cup 1

IanKSB91    342
2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

frankenstein monster reference?? 

Now that you mentioned a lot of the recent lore we got is kinda a Frankenstein reference.

Edited by IanKSB91
Grammar

ArubaroBeefalo    18115
Just now, Mike23Ua said:

allowing him to relocate these guys

everybody can relocate them, the only thing is that you need a sea stack to plant them and currently you can only use the generated ones

Mysterious box    1946
1 minute ago, 0bit said:

I think that's meant to be its downside. Considering that it's now actually a viable armor to use normally, I'd say this is a fine drawback. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't wearing a bramble husk make you immune to the damage from other peoples bramble husks?

It doesn't hurt other players but it will hurt followers and lead to unfortunate consequences I do get his theme is wormwood the lonely but keep in mind it will hit your beefalo too and counts as you attacking it. But i guess i do understand 

• Like 3

ArubaroBeefalo    18115
1 minute ago, IanKSB91 said:

Now that you mentioned a lot of the recent lore we got is kinda a Frankenstein reference.

i loved that book, hard to think that was wrote by a very young person

• Like 1