Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Pixil

Six Years of Not Starving Together!

Pixil    1218

Today marks the sixth anniversary of Don't Starve Together! At least from the day it was fully released on Steam! It's crazy to see how far the game has expanded not only in content but in reaching not just Xbox and PS4/5 platforms, but Nintendo via the Nintendo Switch as well!
I said a while back that I'd do a giveaway for the occasion and here I am!
I forget how to link another topic to this topic, but it happened. Anyways, this time I'll start up the giveaway at 500 USD, but I might keep going until I spend 750 USD!

The giveaway this time will be mainly skins for PC users (Sorry console users, it's a bit more complicated as I have to get a gift card and then send the code)
Just like last time you can hopefully reach out to me at my Steam account: Removed, giveaway over (sorry!)

If I fail to reply immediately, I will get to you eventually for sure! Here's to six years of DST! :wickerbottomthanks:
EDIT: Almost forgot! The price limit per person is 20 USD but I've been known to bend the rules :wilson_laugh:

To make it easier to get gifts to people and so I don't need to explain to everyone while going through the process, you can access the ingame shop through the Item Collection, and in the Shop you'll see a question mark box in the bottom left corner of everything buyable. Clicking that brings up a box telling you whether or not you can gift it to a friend! Hopefully this helps!
image.thumb.png.89fe9498694d934e846a44aa8881942e.png

EDIT 2: About to hit the limit! I posted a reply somewhere on Page 2 stating that I will no longer be giving away skins to new friend requests, sorry to those that either didn't see or were too late! If you were in my pending friends prior to that statement, I have accepted all of the requests and have asked which set of skins would suit your interests :wilson_smile:
This does not count as my final update in this thread, I'm just placing it here as it is a more convenient place for anyone following the topic or to let anyone confused know that the giveaway is coming to a close!

FINAL EDIT

Here's the stats of all of the skins that were given away!
Gothic Belongings: 22
Bounteous Bundle: 13
Snowfallen related: 6
Fantasmical Chest: 4
Other: 30
Total: 65

Dextops    4099
5 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

How do you have so much money?

you go to a bank and say gimme all your money they usually give it to you along with a 6 month prison sentence

hhh2    1236
33 minutes ago, Pixil said:

Today marks the sixth anniversary of Don't Starve Together! At least from the day it was fully released on Steam! It's crazy to see how far the game has expanded not only in content but in reaching not just Xbox and PS4/5 platforms, but Nintendo via the Nintendo Switch as well!
I said a while back that I'd do a giveaway for the occasion and here I am!
I forget how to link another topic to this topic, but it happened. Anyways, this time I'll start up the giveaway at 500 USD, but I might keep going until I spend 750 USD!

The giveaway this time will be mainly skins for PC users (Sorry console users, it's a bit more complicated as I have to get a gift card and then send the code)
Just like last time you can hopefully reach out to me at my Steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PixilSnake/ 

If I fail to reply immediately, I will get to you eventually for sure! Here's to six years of DST! :wickerbottomthanks:
EDIT: Almost forgot! The price limit per person is 20 USD but I've been known to bend the rules :wilson_laugh:

To make it easier to get gifts to people and so I don't need to explain to everyone while going through the process, you can access the ingame shop through the Item Collection, and in the Shop you'll see a question mark box in the bottom left corner of everything buyable. Clicking that brings up a box telling you whether or not you can gift it to a friend! Hopefully this helps!
image.thumb.png.89fe9498694d934e846a44aa8881942e.png

oh no not again... I'm worried.

Don't you have something else to use your money on? that's like 200 subway sandwiches you could buy.

Pixil    1218
1 minute ago, Dextops said:

you go to a bank and say gimme all your money they usually give it to you along with a 6 month prison sentence

Only if they find me (kidding (or am I?))

Pixil    1218
1 minute ago, hhh2 said:

oh no not again... I'm worried.

Don't you have something else to use your money on? that's like 200 subway sandwiches you could buy.

That'd take away the fun of it!

Mike23Ua    15116

I have a weird question, since Klei is about to launch shared inventories, would it be technically possible for me as a console player to buy something like the Funko Pop skin codes off the Steam Market &/ or Redeeming the Pirate Birdcage skin from owning Shipwrecked? And since your feeling generous and all could you maybe get me some? :lol: :wilson_love:

I’m joking you don’t have to, but I am genuinely curious about the shared inventories thing.

Pixil    1218
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have a weird question, since Klei is about to launch shared inventories, would it be technically possible for me as a console player to buy something like the Funko Pop skin codes off the Steam Market &/ or Redeeming the Pirate Birdcage skin from owning Shipwrecked? And since your feeling generous and all could you maybe get me some? :lol: :wilson_love:

I’m joking you don’t have to, but I am genuinely curious about the shared inventories thing.

If you have a Steam account connected to it, I believe so! It'd be a great workaround if that were the case!

hhh2    1236
2 minutes ago, Pixil said:

That'd take away the fun of it!

Well I hope you aren't being reckless, you might need that money one day.

I wish you luck in your giveaway Mr DST philanthropist

SomebodyRandom    1446
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

but I am genuinely curious about the shared inventories thing.

Mike go create a Steam account using however way you do to access this site. Then link your Steam Account to your Klei Account. I have no idea if it works so I'm using you as my lab rat. Return the results to me so we can spread the word of how this works.

Pixil    1218
1 hour ago, LinknAllie said:

There ain't no way it's been 6 years.  It's only been like 3.  Right?

I thought that it's been more than six honestly :wilson_laugh: 

image.png

minespatch    96141
9 minutes ago, Pixil said:

I thought that it's been more than six honestly :wilson_laugh: image.png

HOLY CRAP, I joined the fandom one month after Together was made.despair.png.923e04beea2aab458e58197d001c7d42.png

image.png.31ccaf747c623f76126b477f1471f188.png

GetNerfedOn    8877

Happy Aniversary to the fair folk of DS/T, and though I do not play as vicariously I hope everyone's still having fun.

Your generosity and kindness really touches me, OP, and I wish you further prosperity and good health in the days to come.