ANZE00

What kind of skin do you want

De_Gatherer    80

I’d like to see potted fern and succulent skins, grass tufts, saplings and berry bushes. Some wooden and grass wall skins too 

Edited by De_Gatherer
  • Like 2

SinancoTheBest    6282

Any of the character specific skins to be extended to other survivors too! In Particular:

Wormwood's Oasis Bound- Desert & Arabic style clothing for the survivors

Winona's Industrious- Steam-punk, mechanical skins

Woodie's Team Player- Sports based skins 

CremeLover    487

Turf skins.

With how fast turfs come into the game, and considering they are one of the biggest part of decorating bases, I'm surprised we haven't gotten a single one so far.

Edited by CremeLover
  • Like 2

Lumine04    185

Floor skins. Imagine instead of the messy wood board flooring you can have perfect parallel planks or rotted wood flooring. Oh! I would love different carpet floor designs and patterns or variations of the craftable cobble roads.

Also Klei please let us "clean sweep" flowers and potted ferns to get the one we want...

• Like 2
  • Sanity 1
  • GL Happy 1

DeadWhereX    116

I would love skins from past events to characters that came after those events. Like skins from the forge for Warly, Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt, Walter and Wanda. But I think it's a bit impossible.

jp2k43    53

I would love to see some new skin for the Insulated Pack and also for woodie's transformations

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

CremeLover    487

I want to make a request for a Wanda skin.

Carries a pocket watch, is always in a hurry... is a match made in heaven!

image.jpeg.752ca566cfcc1ddc5d2b9a6d4ef4294a.jpeg

I want a White Rabbit for Wanda next Halloween in the second set that is popular characters from classic media, like Maxwell Scrooge, and the Match Girl for Willow.

• Like 1

Mx-Pain    420

I would prefer to Klei update the Gothic Collection and expand it to characters & more items.

A bee queen crown gothic is something I would like to see in first hand.

• Big Ups 1

kilobit    2008

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the big thing
All of the old sets (e.g. Roseate, Guest of Honor, Survivor, Triumphant) added to the new characters. They actually did that with the Hallowed Nights costumes and Victorian set (minus Wanda...) but the rest of them are sort of spread out among everyone. But that's such a huge undertaking to do, especially when they keep adding new sets and characters (which are more complex and require even more work to make skins for e.g. WORMWOOD)

• Like 1

HowlVoid    8661

I want to wear the skin of my enemies

Spoiler

Different skulls of bosses for skull helmet 

I want to wear the skin of my enemies

Spoiler

Different skulls of bosses for skull helmet

Phone had a stroke

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 1

Pinkamena11FazP    1153

Charlie themed items like a fake version of the old throne Charlies throne idea the Grue's throne idea and then the Queen's final design for the throne when they combine, and for the hay wall Hamlet hedge skins variations like the curly, normal and triangle shaped one. And maybe as a Twitch reward there could be a Hedge that is covered in red roses and when examined in the belongings it reads: "Don't go painting these flowers" as maybe a small joke to Alice in Wonderland?