Sign in to follow this  
DarlingBirdPoe

Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

Tesability    88

There's only one question to answer. I select answer to question. "You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.".Your poll is bricked.

Edited by Tesability

Gosh, sorry for the inactivity everyone - life got away from me right quick, and on top of several family emergencies I just haven't had the time to work on anything x_x

Looks like Klei's going to start a kickstarter for official Chester plushies! I'm super impressed with the preview photo, so I'm probably not going to be making my own Chesters.

After I handle one last order, I'm closing my shop until after new years. Just wanna get everything sorted out before selling stuff, y'know?

• Like 3

ARamblingSpider    1536

Gosh, sorry for the inactivity everyone - life got away from me right quick, and on top of several family emergencies I just haven't had the time to work on anything x_x

Looks like Klei's going to start a kickstarter for official Chester plushies! I'm super impressed with the preview photo, so I'm probably not going to be making my own Chesters.

After I handle one last order, I'm closing my shop until after new years. Just wanna get everything sorted out before selling stuff, y'know?

NECR- ok.

• Like 1