Sign in to follow this  
DarlingBirdPoe

Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

BarovSoap    878

First of all, I would like to say that they are beautiful. And secondly, how much do you plan on selling them for?

She said 20.00 or 25.00 USD plus shipping, depending on the fur used.

d3v1n96    107

She said 20.00 or 25.00 USD plus shipping, depending on the fur used.

Thank you, I must have skipped that page while reading through.

MAADMACS    10

Woah man, these look AWESOME. I would definitely be down for purchasing any plushy. I think after Chester you should make the Koalaphant, because it is really cute. I can't even bring myself to kill one I have in a stone-wall cage in my base. The only thing I am worried about is shipping, are you in the US?

TRENTOMINOUS    540

[MENTION=19033]DarlingBirdPoe[/MENTION] If you make the puffy vest and/or the top hat I will buy like 10 of each. I know Articfox would probably buy several puffy vests.Just a suggestion.

TRENTOMINOUS    540

Awesome! I'd totally buy a chester.

She said small birds.....not chester. Wishful thinking. That will be amazing when chester is made. Keep up the amazing work [MENTION=19033]DarlingBirdPoe[/MENTION] !

LadyD    3307

I feel like we are the geek version of an adult club. We are all waving money at the plushie....The second small bird is so CUTE! SO VERY VERY CUTE.... I just want to snuggle and smooosh it...Right back to normal.Your work is awesome!

WOW, not two hours after I posted the listing, all five slots are spoken for!Thank you so, so much guys - not only can I get more materials, I can pay for my car insurance this month ;u;I'll make another listing for smallbirds next month - may have to update shipping prices once I take this batch to the post office.

Nickboom    46

I <3 the smallbird and all (tastes great :D) but I'll wait for the super cute beefalo to come out or maybe even the spider.If you make all those things on the list I will most likely buy them all (collector FTW)Why isnt a Maxwell plushy on there WE NEED A MAXWELL PLUSHY :p