Sign in to follow this  
DarlingBirdPoe

Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

... Ok so it's not a plethora... Yet.

I'll be using this thread to post photos of the plushies I make based off of things in Don't Starve, as well as WIP shots and maybe notifications of when I livestream the game.

Previously Finished Projects:

Posted Image

That's amazing. I'd love to see Otto Von Chesterfield, Esq.

You guuuuuuuys ;u; Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments - what a nice welcome to the forum!

Just gonna address two of these right quick:

@Otto-Van-Candlefield - I do plan on making a Chester! With a hinged jaw and usable storage compartment and everything! Just... need to get a considerable amount of brown fur by the yard for that first ^^;

[MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] - I'm working on a Wilson for Ride6, actually! You can expect that soon, along with a plush of Quiixotic's Monster Wilson~

Edited by DarlingBirdPoe

Lordfiscus    18

You guuuuuuuys ;u; Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments - what a nice welcome to the forum!

Just gonna address two of these right quick:

@Otto-Van-Candlefield - I do plan on making a Chester! With a hinged jaw and usable storage compartment and everything! Just... need to get a considerable amount of brown fur by the yard for that first ^^;

[MENTION=6065]RetroGamer2000[/MENTION] - I'm working on a Wilson for Ride6, actually! You can expect that soon, along with a plush of Quiixotic's Monster Wilson~

What about a Spider? Yes, a chibi's possible.

MycoLogical    1088

Which country do you live in? I want to buy a small bird but don't want to get eaten by the shipping!Oh and a Wickerbottom needs to be made...It needs to happenNeeds toNeeds!!!

MycoLogical    1088

Then show me your property deed. ^^

Righty right...I'll dig it upI cant upload images for some reason Edited by MycoLogical

I go to sleep and there's a ton more comments on this thread when I come back - what fun! [MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] I live in the US. And I kinda wanna make sure it's ok to sell stuff based on Klei Entertainment's intellectual property first before I start shipping birds everywhere. Andrew Hussie doesn't want people selling Homestuck stuff without permission, so I can't be too careful these days. [MENTION=2754]Raven Crow[/MENTION] Yes I do! I want to make an eye bone along with him too :DAlso to prevent further banter, as the OP of this thread I declare that everyone is allowed to use thumbs up!