Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

[MENTION=14300]Nickboom[/MENTION] None of the player characters were on the poll becausea) lack of space on the poll XDb) they're far more complex than the mob plushies will be - what with clothes and posable armature and whatnot. Just be patient!Being a rebel and going against the poll again - I have some leftover black shag, as well as some other colors. Since I can't seem to edit the poll, I'll just ask y'all to vote via comment.Which of these mobs would you like to see next, before I order more supplies? (based on what supplies I have on hand)1) Tallbird2) Spider3) Hound4) Deerclops

[mention=14300]nickboom[/mention] none of the player characters were on the poll becausea) lack of space on the poll xdb) they're far more complex than the mob plushies will be - what with clothes and posable armature and whatnot. Just be patient!Being a rebel and going against the poll again - i have some leftover black shag, as well as some other colors. Since i can't seem to edit the poll, i'll just ask y'all to vote via comment.Which of these mobs would you like to see next, before i order more supplies? (based on what supplies i have on hand)1) tallbird2) spider3) hound4) deerclops

deerclops deerclops! Yay deerclops!

[MENTION=14300]Nickboom[/MENTION] None of the player characters were on the poll becausea) lack of space on the poll XDb) they're far more complex than the mob plushies will be - what with clothes and posable armature and whatnot. Just be patient!Being a rebel and going against the poll again - I have some leftover black shag, as well as some other colors. Since I can't seem to edit the poll, I'll just ask y'all to vote via comment.Which of these mobs would you like to see next, before I order more supplies? (based on what supplies I have on hand)1) Tallbird2) Spider3) Hound4) Deerclops

I'm going to have to say hound. Are we talking fire hounds or hound hounds here?

I think Spiders are the clear winner for now XDJust remember guys - I plan to make MOST of the monsters and characters in the game if I can! Just because something doesn't get votes doesn't mean I'm not gonna make it. Heck, I love werepigs and they got NO votes in the poll out of 75 votes - I'll probably make one for myself sometime.Would you guys be interested in seeing work-in-progress pics of some of the stuff I'm working on? Like, as I go?

I think Spiders are the clear winner for now XDJust remember guys - I plan to make MOST of the monsters and characters in the game if I can! Just because something doesn't get votes doesn't mean I'm not gonna make it. Heck, I love werepigs and they got NO votes in the poll out of 75 votes - I'll probably make one for myself sometime.Would you guys be interested in seeing work-in-progress pics of some of the stuff I'm working on? Like, as I go?

Of course!!! I hope this isn't interfering with school or anything!

Updates for the day:1) The smallbirds should be ready to ship out by the end of the week, so be looking forward to that if you're among the lucky five!2) going to test the spider pattern soon - they'll be sliiiiightly bigger than the smallbirds if the pattern works properly3) I found some teddy bear fur in my fabric bin that would actually work very nicely for a werepig!4) After several hours of sewing last night, I doodled some notes (notations and sketches so I can get down on paper how I want to make it, along with measurements so everything's to scale) for Deerclops when I get to it!5) Still puzzling over how I wanna go about making Wilson...