Poe's Plethora Of Plushies

[MENTION=6062]MycoLogical[/MENTION] I live in the US. And I kinda wanna make sure it's ok to sell stuff based on Klei Entertainment's intellectual property first before I start shipping birds everywhere. Andrew Hussie doesn't want people selling Homestuck stuff without permission, so I can't be too careful these days.

Yo [MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]Bigfoot[/MENTION], you guys seem to be the policy people.

... So I forgot something kinda important on the prototype smallbird plush.

Her feet.

Fixed now XD

I'm experimenting with using shag fur instead of craft fur for the smallbirds I'll be putting up on Etsy, since shag is much softer and of higher quality than 2 dollar craft fur squares. I'll post the shag fur smallbird side by side with the original so you guys can give your opinion on which looks better.

Thanks for all the comments!

I'm actually surprised that the Koalephant is leading by a mile - even moreso that no one's voted for ice hounds or werepigs! Those are two of my favorite mobs.

Aaaaanyways, the approximate cost of the smallbirds will be $20USD+shipping - the price (*coughbarelycough*) covers the time spent on each as well as materials ($20 bucks gets me one yard of high-quality shag fur)

We'll see how much the koalephant will cost - I need some shag fur for that too.