Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

AllFunNGamez

This WX Rework is amazing!

Mysterious box    2563
3 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

what about the wurt ones?

I'm actually kinda sad about just how game changing her refresh is but how little attention she's getting there's so much good stuff packed in it not just to fix her bugs but to make her a more fleshed out character by herself and for the team.

SinancoTheBest    6308

Wait, why was this, what I assume to be a joke thread, moved to the beta branch? Did Klei soft release a draft WX Rework to its ambassadors like renowned youtuber and twitch streamer AllFunNGamez?

HowlVoid    9445
10 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Wait, why was this, what I assume to be a joke thread, moved to the beta branch? Did Klei soft release a draft WX Rework to its ambassadors like renowned youtuber and twitch streamer AllFunNGamez?

Wait, why was this, what I assume to be a joke comment, placed in this thread? Did Klei soft release streamer data to it's forumites like renowned poster and commenter enthusiast SinancoTheBest?

Spoiler

Ha, made you look.

AllFunNGamez    502
9 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Joke thread? No I actually mean it, it is a great update!

SinancoTheBest    6308
1 hour ago, AllFunNGamez said:

Joke thread? No I actually mean it, it is a great update!

Yea sorry my bad, I totally hadn't noticed that the WX rework begun in the beta yesterday :)