DaZoul

Suggestion about Optoelectronic Circuit

Recommended Posts

Nickolai    2462

The music circuit should also only take 2 or 1 slot. Its too much for just a little effect. It would also be cool if you could change the music with a button when it's installed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaZoul    4326
2 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

The music circuit should also only take 2 or 1 slot. Its too much for just a little effect. It would also be cool if you could change the music with a button when it's installed.

it's not just an effect. It acts like music box hutch, restoring your sanity, and the sanity of those around you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theukon-dos    4021
5 minutes ago, DaZoul said:

it's not just an effect. It acts like music box hutch, restoring your sanity, and the sanity of those around you

Yes, and it also has one of the most pathetic sanity auras in the game. Couldn't even beat out dusk when I tried it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nickolai    2462
2 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

Yes, and it also has one of the most pathetic sanity auras in the game. Couldn't even beat out dusk when I tried it.

So my hate for it is justified. Thank you random stranger on the internet.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaZoul    4326
23 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

Yes, and it also has one of the most pathetic sanity auras in the game. Couldn't even beat out dusk when I tried it.

worth it for the music tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now