Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Stonetribe

[Suggestion] Craft from chest should prioritize items in the chest over items in the inventory

Stonetribe    715

I'm loving the new crafting from chest feature, but I would love it so much more if it prioritized items in the chest over the items in my inventory. Maybe I'm just a noob for doing so, but I always like to carry a stack of grass, twigs, flint, and logs on me at almost all times, So when I go to my chest of grass to refine a bunch of rope for tooth traps, I'll inevitably want to refill/top off the stack of grass in my inventory and this would remove that extra step.

Maybe it's just me but I wanted to throw this out there just in case it resonates with anyone else. Thanks and have a good one!

FreyaMaluk    5882
21 minutes ago, Stonetribe said:

I'm loving the new crafting from chest feature, but I would love it so much more if it prioritized items in the chest over the items in my inventory. Maybe I'm just a noob for doing so, but I always like to carry a stack of grass, twigs, flint, and logs on me at almost all times, So when I go to my chest of grass to refine a bunch of rope for tooth traps, I'll inevitably want to refill/top off the stack of grass in my inventory and this would remove that extra step.

Maybe it's just me but I wanted to throw this out there just in case it resonates with anyone else. Thanks and have a good one!

Great idea. Thanks for sharing it!

On the same spirit, I would add some suggestions of my own:

- Merge Food and Cooking in one tab to avoid confusion. This would free a new space for another category. 

- Allow to move items up and down freely in the favorite tab.