Cheggf

Players think using the Terrarium is griefing due to the way it spawns the boss.

Recommended Posts

ArubaroBeefalo    18170
5 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Ooh wait! They should make the ToT and EoT appear as icons on the map as they would in Terraria. So even if they don't appear at the desired spot you could still know where they are. 

the terrarium is literally drilling the fabric of the dimension in the sky so you should see that from a large distance

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Epicurio    449

I disagree, mechanic is fine. Summoning it brings a risk. It's especially funny when it spawns on someone who is sailing :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2022 at 6:06 PM, Seero said:

What it's not like the eye bosses destroy structures... do they?

I thought the ground dive attack does? Seldom is it used thiugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    14497
26 minutes ago, BonesJrOfficial said:

I thought the ground dive attack does? Seldom is it used thiugh.

It’s “swoop” attack when you get it to phase two can destroy structures atleast walls. It’s important to note that it can’t do this until Phase Two when the eye opens to reveal a mouth full of sharp teeth.

I guess “griefing” could be done by fighting it until it reaches phase two one night and then spawning it another night on a poor unexpecting player by RNG odds already in Phase Two.

You can also set this thing on the ground anywhere (the terrarium) and walk up to it and activate it then because it won’t spawn the boss until nightfall just leave the surface to hide in a cave or log out of the server right before the boss spawns to GUARANTEE that it spawns on another player besides you.

Great for PVP mode or when you and your pals just want to screw off, maybe not so great in pubs with random players though.’

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettynuggets    642

im not sure if this a problem .. even once the eye announce spawn on who u can run...
after it spawned and no player nearby it just stood there doing nothing ...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheggf    8618
4 minutes ago, prettynuggets said:

im not sure if this a problem .. even once the eye announce spawn on who u can run...
after it spawned and no player nearby it just stood there doing nothing ...

Everyone who's said that public players don't like it and die to it must just be having mass group hallucinations and forging screenshots in their sleep. It couldn't be that you don't know what you're talking about and never play on pubs.

Even if they don't die to it what is the fun of only having an 8% chance of being able to fight the boss and a 92% chance of needing to sit around doing nothing for 3 minutes?

Edited by Cheggf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
prettynuggets    642
2 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

must just be having mass group hallucinations and forging screenshots in their sleep

so spicy, im telling u it just stood at its spawn point and do nothing if no player nearby .. the one who die probably the one who afk, or attempting the fight while have no resources to survive 

the agro isnt that far when first announcement come can just walk a bit to avoid danger and back to ur normal life 
 

11 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

It couldn't be that you don't know what you're talking about and never play on pubs.

so much assumption ... maybe ur pubs player in ur region need to git gud kekw 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guille6785    2713
21 hours ago, kirihime said:

consent.png.ef809628b98d5329a23bdd3d1380b3f2.png

every single thread ever posted and all of their replies were leading up to the creation of this meme, truly the magnum opus of the klei forums

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SomebodyRandom    1441
23 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Using the Terrarium has a 92% chance of saying "You feel like tonight's not actually going to be that bad" and nothing happens. 

Solo DS seasonal bosses be like

3 years for a single Iron Wind :(

Edited by SomebodyRandom
  • Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now