Sign in to follow this  
ScottHansen

[Game Update] - 499819

dedicated server failed to start... nice update, cant run or start new world with caves anymore, cant creates duplicates of worlds anymore aswell

Edited by viskasuzimta
  • Sanity 1

Cheggf    8661
41 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

adding pages for the pinned recipe bar and changing them to be stored on the profile instead of per world,

Best update ever! That is exactly what it needed! I knew I could trust your little hearts.

• Like 2

AmigoInsonia    79

a system to support crafting refined ingredients directly from the currently selected recipe

Thank you thank you thank you, this is gonna be very convenient, can't wait. Loving this update!

• Like 1

dish-order man    518
1 hour ago, ScottHansen said:

Although the QoL update will be going live tomorrow, there are still a few things that will be added throughout the next week(s). These include: keyboard shortcuts to craft pinned recipes, adding pages for the pinned recipe bar and changing them to be stored on the profile instead of per world, a system to support crafting refined ingredients directly from the currently selected recipe, optimizations, and mod support for adding new filters. 

thank you for your dedication and good job! love you all:lol:

• Like 1

kuroite    483

There were also a number of ideas that have been added to our backlog document, so if your idea did not make it into this QoL update, please don’t feel like your comments fell on deaf ears. 

That's so nice to hear. I'll keep hope for futures updates.

Thank you very much, you're the best. Great QoL, was fun to participate.

Owlrust    6784

You guys seriously did an awesome job on this update. A lot of stuff came out of it and you guys took many-many community requests.

There were also a number of ideas that have been added to our backlog document, so if your idea did not make it into this QoL update, please don’t feel like your comments fell on deaf ears.

I'm glad to hear some of the suggestions people made that didn't make it right now might make it in an update down the line.

BezKa    4730

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's gonna be incredible, I hope the team will have a restful break after this much work 

• Like 1

Guille6785    2718
2 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

keyboard shortcuts to craft pinned recipes, adding pages for the pinned recipe bar and changing them to be stored on the profile instead of per world, a system to support crafting refined ingredients directly from the currently selected recipe, optimizations

now the only thing we need is for right click to do something within the crafting menu (either craft something without clicking on it or pin it instantly, either option would make things a lot smoother)

Edited by Guille6785
  • Like 3

Hornete    15586
32 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Snuck in my suggestions with the Wanda skins I see. Thank you so much

Oh that's so beautiful to see, I love seeing the dev's paying attention to these small details.

• Like 1
  • Health 1

BiniGamerr    15

You guys are doing a really good job! I'm thankful and I appreciate you. The only thing I wish to change is Wolfgang's passive mightiness loss. Kind regards.

Mike23Ua    14546
2 hours ago, BezKa said:

Can't wait for tomorrow. It's gonna be incredible, I hope the team will have a restful break after this much work 

I doubt that, they announced a pretty big roadmap schedule for this year/first quarter of next year.

1 Year of the Catcoon Events. 3 QoL updates (this would be the first of those by the way), 3 Setting the Stage Content updates (whatever the heck those are..) 4 Character reworks (ending sometime in 2023) 

And we ALL know what update is due out in June… Midsummers Cawnival Year 2 which they’ve stated would be come an annual event.

That leaves them with April, & May for any kind of break.

Personally I’m just looking forward to seeing the skin set, and whatever exciting announcements they have tomorrow.

PeiperPires    218
2 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

I don't play wanda that much, what is the change? I can really figure it out

ADM    11495
15 minutes ago, PeiperPires said:

I don't play wanda that much, what is the change? I can really figure it out

Completely missed the topic as well so I looked it up, that's cool !

• Like 1

Castiliano    138
2 hours ago, HowlVoid said:

Maybe the mushroom planter will be buffed next time... :(

:crushed:

that item is so freakin OP, how a buff would work?

Mike23Ua    14546
3 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

2822df1d6f02538e74920634c4893338.png3533b7ad4b836d8c601c40e1d21abfc8.png

017245db49b8db38b7cf2b3b01fef755.pngbd196e53fe5c18a5ceb2a9a7cd4a4e46.png

I have no idea why they bother with things like this to be honest, especially when console versions doesn’t even have a zoom in button to see skins that closely in detail.

Personally I never even noticed the hats weren’t on Wurts head quite just right, it just seems like little details that without a zoom in function you won’t even notice.

• Sad Dupe 1
  • Potato Cup 1