Terra B Welch

Your source of emotional support?

Terra B Welch    9221

When you're feeling down, who or what do you turn to in order to help yourself feel better?

For me, it's my glommer plush, I've had my glommer plush for 4 years and have given him alot of hugs in that time.

IMG_20220306_133106.thumb.jpg.efcff096644ee2951e76821c7c7e2d6c.jpg

As you can see, glommer is a bit worn, that happens after over 4 years of hugs, but my glommer is still happy to get hugs and help me fight off sadness.

Who or what do you turn to for emotional support?

• Like 3
  • Health 1

Echsrick    3458

my dreams, i think of something great to dream about and then i will dream the good things and i am in full control of my dreams, makin them good, no matter what will happen, or sometimes i just imagine an conversation and how it could go whit the talk, simulating what the other would say whit my response, this makes me feel good for some reason, or i will look at art i or many other people have created, its a fine way to pass the time

• Like 1

Blue Moth    6791

My friends, I always go to them for emotional support for the few times I'm in need of it, though I always be sure to ask and make sure they're okay with talking about it before I dump baggage onto them.

• Like 2

Owlrust    6703

I would say my boyfriend, we support each other pretty well if either of us is struggling.

• Like 1

viberr    1491

my source of emotional support? that's easy

DENIAL why do I have to care about my problems if I'm in another world

REJECT REALITIY, EMBRACE DREAMS 

Edited by viberr
  • Haha 2

minespatch    95530

It used to be my: keropii plush, experiment 626 plush, my still-intact red coat, my Wilson P Higgsbury toy,  and now... My shadows edge wristband.

Though something I never lost was my skull necklace. My grandmother gave me it.

• Like 1

OMGkawaiiAngel    5822

The only thing that has ever made me happy is money and nothing else. But I can't get enough of it. And I've never had a person I could lean on in real life I've only been alone in terrible situations.

Edited by Serena Tsukino
  • Sad Dupe 2

The Noon Fish    2347

I usually go to my boyfriend, but before I had him I mostly had music and drawing (thats why I draw so many battered wilsons oop-).

also i like to hug this axolotl plushie one of my ex's got me for my bday its soft n cute an makes me feel happi

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

GetNerfedOn    8859
Spoiler

I used to have a girlfriend but due to circumstances we grew apart and ended terms amicably

I suppose part of why we grew apart is because I used her far too much as an emotional crutch and once she and I began teaching me to love myself, I began to grow less attached and that amplified the other reasons why resentment built 

Now I usually listen to violent music pieces that embody my rage and fury when I work, and play games to ease stress otherwise. There is a great deal I have to deal with alone and admittedly I am growing weary of it all again, but she taught me to love myself at the least and that i shall do my best to do so to honor our time together regardless of what happened. 

• Health 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

suncokret    3

Books were my best friend all my life.

Whenever I feel sad, I start discovering other worlds.

I now have a family of my own, but still like to dive into those wonderful distant worlds that take sadness away.

• Like 2

viberr    1491

video games are a pretty good form of help 

they don't really "help" with your emotions 

they're more so a distraction, but that's fine, isn't it?

I'd like to think so

• Like 1