Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

IceTime

What buildings or props do you expect to be released on the skin

Recommended Posts

IceTime    179

I've been looking forward to the skin of healing salve for a long time, so there's this discussion.

I hope the working group can try to draw some buildings or props without skin before. It's better if it's commonly used.

For example  Potted Fern , Potted Succulent ,Weather pain ,The Lazy Deserter,Fish Scale-O-Matic ,Sewing kit, Desert Goggles ,Rain Coat ,Waterfowl can ,Funcap.

The skin I especially look forward to is healing salve and potted.

Do you have any long-awaited skin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonicDen220    3367

Want a skin for - morning star, insulated pack, belt of hunger

Expect a skin for - not morning star, not insulated pack, not belt of hunger. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pruinae    1723

Turfs PLEASE

There's so many walls, but what feels like very few turfs to pair them with...
Cobblestone, carpet, wooden, grass turfs have so much potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jan Mele    1260

Items I expect to (eventually) get new skins: pinchin' winch, deck illuminator, lighting conductor, glomer, glass cuter, moon glass axe, "think, tank, think!", shield of terror, ham bat, torch, backpack, crampus sack, friendly fruit fly, salt box, wormholes, pig king, walls, more character specific skins, common base items (like bird cages and campfires), dank sword, sewing kit, thermal stone, fences, friendly peeper, boats, spear, walking cane, berry bushes, saddles, touch stone, volt goat jelly, football helm, umbrella, ponds, florid postern.

item skins I'd actually use: Magiluminescence, deconstruction staff.

I only want skins for ugly characters and items I actually use, of which there aren't a lot. And some for funsiez. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhovious Aran    814

We do  have a lot of wall skins, but not for the wooden and the hay wall. Having a hedge skin for the hay walls seems like such an obvious choice to me, I hope we will be blessed @soonishTM

Apart from that a skin for turfs, trees, berry bushes and tufts would really excite me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UbiAnomaly    494

I want skins for skeletons for each character so I can decorate with lots of dead Willows :-D

Realistically, there will probably be another couple torch and lantern skins and then maybe a few for different boat structures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frashaw27    1737
28 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Eye Mask skin which changes it to other Terraria bosses/dst bosses

I want a deerclops mask because it's my favorite boss from the hit game Terraria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fill-Lips    629
12 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Current table of skins look something like this. Would like more skins for those that don't have like moon dial 

image.thumb.png.cb9a1aa348717ec1e895f5165082b138.png

Doesn't the moonrock and thulecite wall have skins though?

No wait, they are doubled up in the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    95596
10 hours ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

I want a torch skin :grin:.

  Hide contents

Turf. It would be cool if carpeted, wooden and marble flooring got some dazzling new looks but I'm okay with anything honestly.

 

Fire turf? 5aa76668a4032_arielimpliedevil.png.f2a55a086558e295fb0100772b340f4a.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mantispidae    650

Mushroom planter... I like using them

Also some turf skins would be REALLY nice and have tons of potentials. I'd adore new carpets. But also I guess there might be complications if you 'mix' skins because of how they combine together

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pinkamena11FazP    1156

Maybe a skin for a chair that looks like Queen Charlies throne or the nightmare throne? That could be used for people who like to decorate the ruins. (I'd take any Charlie themed Skin items)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    14563

Honestly? Torches, Lanterns & Firepits that give off a different color than what’s in the game- there are 5 million mods for this on PC but not a single legit one for us petty Console peasants.

here is an example of something from a Mod that would make one pretty badass Lantern skin.

ACE8A8FD-4E44-4AEC-B254-7234D256282B.thumb.png.60d242df1e3b2eb776c3af6264a2c9f1.png

WHEN are we going to get Torches, Lanterns & Campfires that give off a different color of light then the games Default? :wilson_cry:

(also I don’t care if torches, lanterns & Campfires have too many skins- When your Insulated Pack can have a skin for providing light for every color in the Color Spectrum then & only then will it ever be as important.)

Deck Illuminators, Nightmare Lights, even the RED Chinese New Years Lantern we can craft during Year of the events should be giving off a tint of RED and not just be another boring default light color.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SomebodyRandom    1444
24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

WHEN are we going to get Torches, Lanterns & Campfires that give off a different color of light then the games Default? 

Willow's Cursed Lighter should give off a purple light too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretPizzaMan    1221
1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Honestly? Torches, Lanterns & Firepits that give off a different color than what’s in the game- there are 5 million mods for this on PC but not a single legit one for us petty Console peasants.

here is an example of something from a Mod that would make one pretty badass Lantern skin.

ACE8A8FD-4E44-4AEC-B254-7234D256282B.thumb.png.60d242df1e3b2eb776c3af6264a2c9f1.png

WHEN are we going to get Torches, Lanterns & Campfires that give off a different color of light then the games Default? :wilson_cry:

(also I don’t care if torches, lanterns & Campfires have too many skins- When your Insulated Pack can have a skin for providing light for every color in the Color Spectrum then & only then will it ever be as important.)

Deck Illuminators, Nightmare Lights, even the RED Chinese New Years Lantern we can craft during Year of the events should be giving off a tint of RED and not just be another boring default light color.

That and skins in console don't even work properly. I have a walking cane skin (the one with a purple orb at top) and it's particles don't even work properly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
goblinball    1186

I hope we get a houndious skin, there are a lot of cool skins the houndious could get, and I think the current houndious is kind of ugly.

14 minutes ago, SecretPizzaMan said:

Same with lights bane, it's particles look super pixelated.

The light’s bane particles are supposed to be pixelated iirc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SecretPizzaMan    1221
Just now, goblinball said:

I hope we get a houndious skin, there are a lot of cool skins the houndious could get, and I think the current houndious is kind of ugly.

The light’s bane particles are supposed to be pixelated iirc

Didn't know that, I'll remove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites