Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

minespatch

Has anyone gotten Stinky recently?

minespatch    95597

I was looking forward to putting Stinky with my trio but he seems to be missing in my playthrough today. I chose Harold to make up for the lack of Stinky.

Is this a bug or am I unlucky today?

minespatch    95597
5 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

What?

One of my favorite characters is Stinky but when I tried to cycle through dupes, I didn't see him available.vlcsnap-2019-07-17-12h42m14s490.thumb.png.394d4c222cdcaea36a10f19c9cbb7427.png

This character.

ALCRD    2675
7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

One of my favorite characters is Stinky but when I tried to cycle through dupes, I didn't see him available.vlcsnap-2019-07-17-12h42m14s490.thumb.png.394d4c222cdcaea36a10f19c9cbb7427.png

This character.

Wrong section of the forum.

This is Don't Starve Together forum.

Frashaw27    1737
11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

This character.

I'll be honest, I thought you were refering to griftlands at first since I haven't played it and thought that it might actually be one if the character's name.

Hornete    15619
7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

WHY DID THEY MOVE MY THREAD TO DST?

I used the "new thread" function for ONI...

If it makes you feel better, I remember posting an image in a bug report for DST of mine and for whatever reason it had switched to a random image of ONI gameplay.

Seems to be a rare bug on these forums where... images and threads will just get randomly switched around, I've seen it happen a couple of times before.

ALCRD    2675
45 minutes ago, Hornete said:

If it makes you feel better, I remember posting an image in a bug report for DST of mine and for whatever reason it had switched to a random image of ONI gameplay.

Seems to be a rare bug on these forums where... images and threads will just get randomly switched around, I've seen it happen a couple of times before.

You sure its a bug and not one of the forum staff members pulling off a prank? :D

Owlrust    6796

Oof: Your post got moved from ONI forums to DST.

Double Oof: Very unfortunate title without context.

Sorry mate.

SadeceAtakan    693
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

I was looking forward to putting Stinky with my trio but he seems to be missing in my playthrough today. I chose Harold to make up for the lack of Stinky.

Is this a bug or am I unlucky today?

Someone on reddit also has a similar problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/Oxygennotincluded/comments/stjapp/all_dupes_are_not_printed_equal/

Gurgel    3143

Stinky should be normally available. He is always part of my starting team. Somebody has to do the cooking, after all, and Meep cannot be a starting dupe. So that leaves Stinky.

Lets try...

Hmmm. No Stinky in 200 re-rolls, but 4 Meeps. I think somebody may have swapped Meep and Stinky. I will file a bug, this is clearly game-breaking for me!

gabberworld    413

stinky and some others are out off start list, by looking code i found there is 2 loops, one is for start game and another is not.

difference is in numbers, at start game there is 29, and for no start at beginning there is 35

seems like its done by purpose 

if you mod that number then you may end like this

edit.thumb.png.45dc25eaf1ea0b69f49a2fc643088ce7.png

soo i looked who is popping in that 6 missing numbers

30 = Ren

31 = Rowan

32 = Ruby

33 = Stinky

34 = Travaldo

35 = Turner

stinky.thumb.png.7ac1d80f125fd181f03354fe41b7270e.png

minespatch    95597
2 hours ago, gabberworld said:

seems like its done by purpose 

I'm guessing this was changed for the Spaced Out Dlc. shame. I really liked starting with Max, Otto, and Stinky. Guess Harold will be my replacement while I play.

ALCRD    2675

Hmm so yeah i tried switching back to the current build and couldn't roll Stinky either.

Idk why Klei thought reducing Dupe variety even further was a good idea?

Well another reason for me beside horrendous performance to switch back to public_previous_version - CS-469300 build ;)

On side note it would be awesome if we could actually customize Dupe's appearance. Like pick from all the existing hairstyles , skin colors , default suit colors and just make a custom looking Dupe.

minespatch    95597
Just now, ALCRD said:

One side note it would be awesome if we could actuall customize Dupes appearance. Like pick from all the existing hairstyles , skin colors , default suit colors and just make a Dupe look how we want them too.

If I can't get stinky, maybe that can be a artisan skill in the future?

Gurgel    3143

I think it is a bug. You could not get Meep at the start before, now you can. 

I have filed a bug-report: 

minespatch    95597
46 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

Thank you.

ALCRD    2675
3 hours ago, Gurgel said:

On side note this bug happens in Base game without DLC too.

No Stinky in the rerolls.

It's not just Spaced Out related.