GAME İS ALWAYS LAGGİNG

I play with my brother (same room) and other friends(far) and it is always lagging.

I use client mods combined status etc. for server mods: show me

Lag Compensation: on

My PC: Intel i3 M370 2.40GHz, 3GB Ram, AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series its laptop btw

Edit: For example I tried to play few minutes ago(singleplayer) and there is no problem but if there is some mobs(especially frogs, grass gekko,bees ) game starts lagging

The system specifications of your machine are very low for running Don't Starve Together. If there are many entities on the server, as would be the case in a long running world, or on the screen simultaneously or any mods that require additional computation are enabled, or any combination of said factors together with any additional load on the system (whatever your computer is doing), it will make the frame rate drop unless the CPU is adequate.

RAM can also cause similar problems, at least when reaching a threshold, and since 3 Gb is on the low-low side it is safe to assume it will also have an detrimental impact on performance on servers with many entities loaded.

As for Don't Starve, it sounds as if it is the CPU that can't keep up when there are many animations playing on the screen.

Your best options are probably to disable all mods, trim down whatever background processes may be running on your system or, an a lot more ideal solution, get a new computer altogether. Fortunately it is relatively cheap to build yourself a potent computer in many places of the world these days.

5 hours ago, Kutay_1 said:

I play with my brother (same room) and other friends(far) and it is always lagging.

I use client mods combined status etc. for server mods: show me

Lag Compensation: on

My PC: Intel i3 M370 2.40GHz, 3GB Ram, AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000 Series its laptop btw

Edit: For example I tried to play few minutes ago(singleplayer) and there is no problem but if there is some mobs(especially frogs, grass gekko,bees ) game starts lagging

3gb is too low and i think your cpu too, show me consumes A LOT of resources (combine statues might consume too). I would start by turning off that mod and reducing the game graphics in the settings plus avoid having too much mobs on screen and certain resource consuming mods

Turning off lag compensation is the first thing you should do. Its actually a horrible feature and i dont know why it exists let alone why it is on by default, other than to have new players greeted with delayed laggy inputs and animations. I imagine DST loses alot of newer players with how bad a job lag compensation does in giving a smooth experience and players not knowing they can or should turn the "feature" off.

Archived