Nightfall's Additional Arts!

NightfallsCurse

1 minute ago, NightfallsCurse said:

I don't mind, I've seen bad art a ton of times, I don't make fun of art, I simply give tips that'll make them better :^)

sure, but my drawing would barely win against a three year old!

1 hour ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Okay....but I love to recreate drawings, maybe I could do so with yours? That'll get me moving again

well I haven't drawn anything yet

but I'm been taught how to draw faces and stuff!

I'm trying to learn how to art because it's something I've always wanted to do but never really had the courage to actually learn it!

may I make a request? of a drawing? 

27 minutes ago, viberr said:

well I haven't drawn anything yet

but I'm been taught how to draw faces and stuff!

I'm trying to learn how to art because it's something I've always wanted to do but never really had the courage to actually learn it!

may I make a request? of a drawing? 

Ban viberr because in all of my 3 years of drawing, I've learned it's not courage that you need. It's persistence, because it's gonna be a long, hard road

11 hours ago, viberr said:

ban z because you're still doing it?

10 hours ago, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban viberr because you're doing it so I'm doing it

ban both of you because i was thinkin to see art in this art thread and not what ever this is

I got cat now

84CB6AF0-F6F6-4321-BCD8-1EC1723E0B97.jpeg

A VERY unfinished graystone, my warriors OC, it doesn’t look like a tabby cat but later I’ll draw her looking like one

D01EFAF6-5B0D-47CF-890C-49CC2A11FAC7.jpeg

And it took me 30 minutes to find this cat eye I drew yesterday

D6981D93-4596-4D5C-B4F1-DDBE6A3DEFFA.jpeg

I'm a cat person, as you can see :D 

I also intended the Graystone to look like this, I accidentally put the gray circular thing around her right eye instead of her left, and the gray flame pattern on her paw belongs on her right paw, luckily I put THAT in the right spot...

Here's what she is supposed to look like but she is supposed to have a gray circle around her left eye and a gray flame pattern on her right paw

OIP (11).jpg

On 3/13/2022 at 11:38 PM, viberr said:

ban z because you're still doing it?

On 3/14/2022 at 12:50 AM, ZTheNecromancer said:

Ban viberr because you're doing it so I'm doing it

Guys, shut up, this isn't your thread and if you want to do this go somewhere else, please, people are here for ART, not your little "ban person above you" thing

2 hours ago, viberr said:

we did tho.

whose messages were from 5 days ago

if you told us to stop 5 days ago, it would have been a lot more justifiable, but we already did stop so I don't understand why you told us to stop?

are you allways like this or is this what makes you fun to annoy people? you 2 keept goin, i then came and say stop since its his art thread and not the banning thread, and propably he was away and so could not say this personaly, so thats why he dit it now

13 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

are you always like this or is this what makes you fun to annoy people? you 2 keept goin, i then came and say stop since its his art thread and not the banning thread, and propably he was away and so could not say this personaly, so thats why he dit it now

well, I deleted the messages now so that should fix the problem

15 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

are you allways like this

I guess so, I'm sorry I can't help but be who I want to be

16 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

nd propably he was away

nightfall is a she, for your information 

Just now, NightfallsCurse said:

Thank you :D 

no problem! also, sorry for ruining your art thread temporarily, I really shouldn't have done that, so I'll try to not do that ever again 

8 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

I got cat now

84CB6AF0-F6F6-4321-BCD8-1EC1723E0B97.jpeg

that is beyond adorable! and it's also drawn really well! 11/10 ( the bonus 1 point is because I like cute things!)

Archived