Nightfall's Additional Arts!

NightfallsCurse

A recreation of a drawing from idk, last year

Old

Spoiler

F80A24F3-1E51-48EA-8412-5E041B0CE15E.thumb.jpeg.782b4188765967c9da033fc2aa860c94.jpeg

Dang, the arms on this drawing aren't close to being the same size, the legs are spread apart and aren't drawn correctly, she doesn't have shoulders, those glasses, the butterflies....AND THE BIRDS! WHAT, IS, THAT?
hehe I love roasting my old art

New (sketch)

Spoiler

BBED86E3-7F3D-43A3-82E5-4E24F89EAA10.thumb.jpeg.654027f843c84c155d3b4c2e85c13de7.jpeg

and yikes, I feel the arms are a little too long on the new version, I'll fix it when I get to finish it

13 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

ugghhhhh tell me what to draw

and please no anime, im not in the mood, manga's fine tho

I didn't lose my motivation, I just need something to draw...

lizards are allways a great option

1 hour ago, Serena Tsukino said:

What?! She's the character of the popular game called NEEDY STREAMER OVERLOAD

I'm sorry I'm dumb and stupid I know I should know what it is

21 hours ago, PasssionFish said:

Ravenpaw mayhaps? 

Of course! I love Ravenpaw

9 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

lizards are allways a great option

Interesting....

1 minute ago, NightfallsCurse said:

It's interesting because I never drew a lizard before, so I thought it was only interesting for me to draw

oh ok, if you realy do that, i wonder what the eyes will look like, if they will be something special lookin, like how i do D eyes for them

4 minutes ago, NightfallsCurse said:

It's finished! How do you like it? Do you want the video process?

Untitled517_20220309192125.png

THIS LOOKS ADORABLE!!! i realy realy like this, of wow...i dont even know what to say, and the video process, you mean like how you dit the drawing? sure thing

5 minutes ago, NightfallsCurse said:

lost my inspiration and motivation, again............goodbye art for another month or so

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

are you sure? your art is really good, I don't know why you'd have a reason to lose motivation

maybe I could show you my progress with art, when you see it, you'll be back on your feet in not time at all(because it's so bad it'll make you feel better about yourself)

and besides, you're a strong gal, you gonna let some motivation loss ruin your art? I don't think so, you can easily overcome it( I think)

Archived