Dr.Medics off topic: my second made story

Echsrick

well, i dit more then only 1 story, the second one i made is shorter, but the art and text part may be better, it continous after many years of the first story, and is alsol it plays in a new land too! and there are in fact some more ideas i got while makin it, sometimes changin things for the better, and i just made this for fun realy, and to train the drawing aswell, and before i go on, here is the title picture

Bild
those are characters that are somewhat more importand in the story, maybe not exactly importand all the time, but sure are importand during it

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Your human character designs improved.

thank you, even if none of them is actualy an human

CHAPTER 1 a new danger

it is years, since the darknes has been defeated by the hero and his group, and what a peace full time it is, but it is no all how it seems, the heros wife had an strong illnes and no one seems to be able to heal it, what makes this worse is the hero got a letter from a far away land and he says "trouple in the contined of triniac? and a true hero is needed? but...i cant let her here alone..."

but then his son comes around a corner and says "i alredy got my stuff, i can go to the continend of triniac!" but the hero says "alone? you know i myself was only on 1 differend continend, it was albars, its not too far away from our one, but from soloar to triniac? and then all alone?" but the son says "oh dont worry, i got the spellsword whit me, and he alredy is of and arrange a boat for us" and whit a bit of more talk the spellsword comes back and says "hey i got the boat to triniac we can go now!" and so whit the last words of good bye, the heros son and the spell sword make there way to the harbor
Bild

the 2 arrive at the harbor and the spellsword says "well you better get some suplies for the ship, this is goin to be a long trip, here take some gold and see what you can find, im goin to talk to the captain and see if everything is ok" and so the spellsword goes to the docks, while the heros son goes to the marked and see what he can find, one longer shoping trip later, he too goes to the docks whit the suplies, the captain notcies someone coming closer and ask if thats the other one, the spellsword says yes and so the heros son comes aboard,

the spellsword ask "so what suplies you got?" the heros son answeres whit "well i read a bit about ship travels, and so i got some fruit and other food, oh i even got some medicine" and the spellsword says "great! this is all we need but...this ship travel will take a long time, we sould do some training before we get back to land, dont want to arrive so weak there" and so the 2 go down the ship and do there training, days after days pass but finaly they see land, land of the continend of triniac, but what no one would guessed is what awaits them there....
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 2 a slimy welcome

finaly at land, but what they see is a harbor in trouple, slimes evereywhere! they have even blocked out doors, and the heros son wonders "is that why they want a hero? must be a real proplem whit slimes, if they need a hero" and the spell sword ask the captain if he would help them, but all he says is "well if one of those slimy landlubbers gets close to my ship, i will make sure to get it scrubed of!" and the spell sword then says "ok i will fight towards the exit, make sure nothing more gets in here, you go and look around the city and eliminate every slime you see, once you do so, come to the exit yourself"

and so the spellsword goes towards the exit and make sure nothing gets past him, the heros son then goes into every corner of the village, lookin for every slime there is, and sooner or later he finds out from a villager that this all just happend! whit this info the heros son defeats the last slime in the village and then goes to the exit to meet the spellsword, and he tells him "hey, it seems that this is not realy why this continent needs a hero, one villager i saved told me that this all just happend, so i wonder what realy the proplem is?" the spellsword thinks and says "well, the letter came from the king, so i soupose he knows more, i asked someone where the closed castle is, he told me close by is not realy a castle but it is a biger house of importance, its just a bit to the north of here, if we follow the road we cant miss it" and so the 2 go to the north following the road, and soon get to the house of importance
Bild

the 2 are following the road to the north and soon see a big house on a small hill, the spell sword then says "well that must be the house of importance that 1 guy told me, hmm? i see soldiers comming out?" and they all run down the hill, all greeting them and running to the river, the spellsword ask one of them whats goin on and the soldier says "well your not from here do you? well we got a slime proplem and they have made that fresh river well disgusting, so we are here to take care of them" and so the soldier runs to the river too, and the spell sword suggest "well i see on the map there is a cave next to the river, i think you sould look inside of it and see what you can find, i will look around here and see if i can help out" and so, the heros son goes along the river and soon will find a cave, a cave full of green slime...
Bild

the 2 arrive at the river and see the soldiers figthing off the slimes, and the spellsword tells the heros son "ok, i will see how i can help here, you go into that cave and see if you can destroy the source" and so the heros son goes into the river cave, its moist inside and there weird green glowing stones all over the cave, and sometimes those stones spits green sticky stuff, and sometimes if there enought in one spot it turns alive into a slime, all grawling out to the river, (but there has to be more then just those rocks) thinks the heros son after he destroyed one, so he goes deeper into the cave and soon will find a giant slime whit a crown!

(that must be the real source of it, but how do i destroy it?) as he says that, he sees how the king slime enjoys the moisture of the pond near by, and so he got just the idea and jumps out of his hiding spot, and so he scream at him "lets see how you enjoy the heat of these fireballs!" its a direct hit! and the king slime does not enjoy the fire at all, it attempts to jump onto the heros son, but hes not realy the fastes and misses! and so whit another attack of firemagic, the king slime has been defeated! its just a greenpuddle and soon vanishes, all whats left is its crown, he takes the crown and goes back outside again and tell everyone what he found
Bild

the heros son comes out of the cave, and as soon he could even say something, a elf runs at him, saying realy fast "YES! whit this slime crown we for sure can create something that the world has never seen before! we can take control of there generation from those slime crystals generationg only the small slimes that wont hurt anyone but will still generate there sticky stuff that we can use for good repair material like we could finaly fix up the big bridge no need to go to the mountains to get to the rest of this land! yes it just needs a name for that stuff....i know i call it the "super slime glue" it will be the next invention!"

and as he done talking, the heros son talks to him "ahm, im not so sure about this..." whit the elf finaly noticing him saying "oh sorry, im the great elf inventor paurax, i invent things that make the world better, i alsol have much talk whit the local king on the other side of this lake, oh you want to visit him do you? sure, here take this card, whit it you have an easy way to get in there, now if you excuse me, i have much to work!" and so the elf inventor runs back to the house ofimportance, and the spell sword says "well then, guess thats taken care of...now we go to the mountains, i will scout ahead first, so catch me later before the mountains" and so the 2 are done whit the slimes and have a way to get into the castle, but first they will have to pass the mountains first before they get there
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 3 a thief amongst people

the next goal is to get to the castle on the other side of the lake, but the bridge is broken and so the way between the mountains has to be used, usualy only a road taken if someone wishes to visit the nearby village whit there onsens and other mearch trade, but now it is the main road for now, the heros son has to take, and has he got to the begining of the mountains he sees the spellsword coming towards him whit a worrying face, "good and bad news, bad is the road is blocked whit giant rocks, good one is that we can atleast get to the village"

and so the 2 go to the road fork and see some of the fox people trying to remove the giant rocks, the commander of the rock removers comes closer and says "i hope you dont plan to get to the castle, as you can see, the road is blocked and theres no way to get past it, so you may like to visit our village, but be carefull! the thiefs are out there again, as if we have not enought trouple whit this road block" then the heros son says "well we can try catching those thiefs, i mean they propably just think we are common adventurers, not realy having a care for the place, but thats when we realy attack!" and so the commander says "i appreciate the help, just enjoy our village and try to look like normal tourist, that sould help, well then if you excuse me, we need to remoce this rock here" and so the 2 go to the village and look all around the place
Bild

at the village, the spellsword says "well then, i always wanted to try out the onsen, perhaps i will find some info about this thief stuff goin around here, see you later in the waters!" and the spellsword ran towards the onsen, as if there is nothing more importand right now, while he runs there, the heros son is lookin around the place, he sees that the prices for merchantise in the marked are unusualy low, he talks to a merchant and the merchant tells him "well, those are not real price tags, we only hang them here so that the thiefs may not have interest taking them, i know its silly, but it somewhat helped, so we just have those as a somewhat plan b to counter them, of course sometimes some items are missing the next day,

but at least it helps a bit, for now, dont realy know when this will last, i hope there hide out is found out soon, or else i dont know what to do" the heros son then says "it realy does seem like a real proplem, well maybe i can help, do you know anything? like some hint that has been found?" the merchant then says "well if you realy want to help let me think, well we do sometimes find out that the floor is somewhat more wet, but i dont know if the onsen has something to do whit it, its closed during the night, wait you dont think...?"

and the heros son answeres whit "well, thats our only hint, let me get my partner first, think he has looked more into that" and so the heros son goes towards the onsen, has he wanted to enter, the owner says "please get your shoes off before you enter, and then take one of our bathing clothing, but remember to take them off before goin into the waters, oh alsol dont worry about payment, your friend payd for you, please enjoy your stay!" so the heros son goes to the water place and sees the spellsword, mumbling for himself "oh just what my scales needed" heros son gets close to him and tells him quitely "i know where we need to look" but he just tells him he needs resting, and so he waits alone untill night
Bild

"hey its night time, wake up! we need to look for those thiefs" says the heros son to the spellsword, but he just says "(yawn) i need to rest after the onsen bath, its hard to get up after that whitout a good rest (yawn), im sure you can find out (yawn) whitout me" and thats what the hero son does, he wanders around the village at night, but sees a figure running towards the onsen, the heros son follows and soon finds a secret entrance! he enters it and finds out that there is a thief hideout under the onsen all this time! he sneaks around it, and sometimes takes out some of the thiefs, and soon he gets to the final room where the thief boss is, the room is an underground onsen whit all the treasures the took, the thief boss turns around and says "how dit you found our hideout? well, it matters not, we were planning to visit another place soon anyways, but first, im goin to get rid of you first!"

the thief boss attacks! whit a giand glaw in 1 hand, and a thrusting hand dagger in the other! he runs whit dagger first at the heros son, but he blocked whit his shild makin the boss fall, he then kicks the boss into the onsen waters, makin it hard to move for him, but the boss then says "nah? dont you get in here too? or how else your goin to get me?" but he dit not realize, that the heros son knows magic too! and since hes a hero, he concentrate to use his lightnin magic on the boss "argh...this...you..." the boss jumps out of the water and trys 1 final desperate attack whit his claw, he misses and is face down on the ground, he then says "come on kid...just finish me alredy..." but he answeres just whit "why would i? the guards are alredy here" and the guards take the boss whit them, and all the stolen goods that were stolen, the commander from before says then "ha you realy dit catch him! thanks to you 2, we can now all work on that path blockin rock, but before that have a nice stay before you go on your journey" and finaly the heros son takes a rest for the night
Bild

after waking up, the 2 look around the village for a while before they finaly go to the castle, the spellsword goes to a flower shop and ask "hey look at all those flowers! what you think looks good, if i ever do meet one for live?" the heros son then thinks, but before he could say something the spellsword alredy says "ah i know, those pink ones seem nice, ah im sure the petals would look great on someones hair" the spellsword buys the flowers and carefully stores them, then the 2 see the commander again saying "hey you 2, we just broke the rock blocking the path to the castle, well then thanks again for what you have done for us, and have a save travel" and so the 2 get back on there path again, towards the castle they wanted to be there all that time ago
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 4 the first hint and flowers of love

the 2 finaly arrive at the castle they wanted to be for so long, the heros son says "hey this castle kind of looks like the exact way back at home, you think there related?" the spellsword then says "perhaps, after all how else could they known about your hero line age?" so the 2 go to the castle gate and show the guard that they have a pass to get in there, even if they have a note to come in the first place, so they show both passes, and the guard says "the hero from soloar? and solving that slime proplem from the other side of the lake? seems like you showed your work quite well, hey you lazy wit, wake up and show the 2 around the castle" the sleepy guard then wakes up and says "eh, ok, let us walk around the castle" and the guard shows the 2 all around the castle, and then before they reach the throne the guard says "oh no, to get to the kind, we have to go to that outside room, full of flowers, makin me so tired, you have to go alone" and so the 2 go trhought the flower garden, well one of them, the spellsword got distraced by one of the workers...
Bild

the spellsword aproaches the gardener slowly, as he got close he starts talking nervously "ahm hello...gardener" the gardener turns around and says "oh hello visitor, im not a gardener, im a herbalist, ahm...what is it you want to speak to me?" the spellsword nervously trys talking, and eventualy shows her the flowers he got "here...i think those will look good on you..." the herbalist starts blushing and says "oh...thank you...thats realy nice of you...so uhm...im rezi...and uhm...you came from that big town from the west of here?" the spellsword answeres whit

"oh...no not realy...i came from another continent...ahm i and another one are here to help the land from what ever it is" the herbalist says of that "oh...so your the ones the king wanted to talk to you?...i think i need to go..." the spellsword then says "no wait!...i...i like you...and ahm...i wonder if we could spend some time together..." then the heros son makes himself noticable and says "well then, the king told me to go to the cave behind the castle, find a stone taplet that has some sort of hint on how to defeat this evil on this land, and then go to the tower in the north after i find everything, seems like you have something else to do now, well then have fun!" and the heros son goes out towards the cave, while the spellsword and the herbalist look at each other...
Bild

("echsrick that spellsword...never guessed he would just find someone like that, always seemed to adventourus for that") thinks the heros son to himself while he goes towards the cave that is behind the castle, and he goes inside the cave, ("its realy dark in here, good thing i got some torches whit me, just hope i got enought too") inside the cave a weird flowers, flowers that grow in the dark and make an scary dark glow and attack whit poison if something steps to close,

the heros son walks carefuly in the cave, avoiding the flowers on the way,and soon opens a door behind that door is the stone taplet, it reads (if a dark pressence appears inside the tower, a hero from another land comes forth and defeats the evil whit the help of an smell of 3 ingredients, 3 caves 3 ingredients, one posseses 1 of the ingredients, and this cave houses the "bread" one, combine this whit the ones found in the other caves of this land and create a smell the evil dislikes) after reading this, the heros son says "huh? a smell is going to be a weapon? and bread is one of them? well i guess i sould report this back to the king" and so he makes his way out of the cave and back to the castle
Bild

the heros son reenters the castle and goes directly to the king, he opens the door and says "i kind of know what we have to do, there are 3 ingredients, and combined we get some breath like weapon that this evil will not like, it only had 1 of the 3 ingredients writen on it, the other 2 are found in other caves in this land, oh the ingredient that was in this cave here was "bread"...im not sure myself, but maybe if i find the other 2 caves it will make more sense of it, so you know where the other 2 may be?" and the king starts thinkin, and soon says "yes, follow the road untill you find another castle, castle drake and town of castle drake, there you sould find a hint of the other cave somewhere, oh and alsol in the land of drake, you will find many others of your kind, so it sould not be that hard to get informations there, and the other cave sould be at the north, near that tower...the castle there got destroyed, but reports dit say that the village from those lands is still there, but alsol that many run away from there and go towards drake town, the lizard folk of drake do cover them, but it gets a bit out of hand sometimes. thats alsol why you may get infos there more easy, since your alsol from the lizard folk, but first take a rest, after that cave you maybe got exausted, so good night"

and as the next day arrives, the heros son goes back to the king and tells him he goes forth, he dit ask the spellsword if he comes too, but he just says "well ahm, i would like to go but eh...the flowers do need some protection too..." as the hebalist hears that, she started to blush again, and the spellsword says more "and well, maybe we...i mean i, will catch up on to the drake town soon too,well then, ahm...see you later and good luck" and so the heros son goes out, follows the road, sees that the castle town is workin on that bridge, and then follows the road again, to find a small village soon
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 5 the dance of fire

a long walk is done, and the heros son finds himself at a small village that is between the land of drake and the land of lako, he sees that a lot of people are in a village this small, he wonders if there is something goin on, but before he could ask anyone else, someone talks to him "hey little one, what you doin here?" the heros son turns around and sees 3 of the lizard folk approacing, and he starts saying more "dont you know that the fire festival begins soon? everyone of the lizard folk and people that lived in the town of drake for 3 years are allowed"

the heros son then ask "ahm, who are you 3? and whats this fire festival?" then the green one says "im skraff, the leader of this trio and the dragon guard" the blue one says "im dimitri, magic, thats what i do" and finaly the red one "iam *hicc louie...crossbows *hicc good...hey you got something to drink? hicc" then skraff says "just ignore louie, he wont hurt you, if you dont take away his drink that is, he can aim better whit that thing then you think, anyways the fire festival, its realy great, you just have to see it for yourself, it takes place in our town so not here, we just escord some civilains out of the town, since they are either not from our folk, or dit not live 3 years alone in our town, but now we wanted to go back and now that your here you can come whit us, what you say?" the heros son then says "sure, i wanted to go to the town anyways" and so goes the hero son whit the 3 dragon guards to the town of drake, to see the fire festival and to find out about the cave
Bild

while the 4 walk towards the town of drake, the heros son ask the 3 something "why is it that only our kind and people whit like 3 years in that town are allowed to be there?" dimitri answeres him whit "well actualy its for save reasons, you see the festival of fire can become realy hot, usualy too hot for people that are not us, or have experince whit the heat, before each festival there are 2 months where the town will become warmer, and this is just a warmup realy for others to get some experince whit it, and usualy 3 years of experince whit this makes others survive that heat, there still people out there that preffer not to risk it ofcourse, cant blame them, i have seen it whit my own eyes how some humans dit not care for that rule and sneaked back in the town...sure was not the most healthy thing you could look at, even more so for a human...hey look we are back in the town" then skraff says "well then the true festival begins at night, while that happens why do---"

suddenly screaming is be heard and the 4 see a shadow like figure running, skraff then screams at it "stop! identify yourself!" the shadow figure then says "You cAnt sToP it ANyMore, i GOt Your FIRe dANcEr, anD AS sooN SHe doeS the THiNg to gaIN AccREs, I WilL sacRIvEr Her TO My masTeR" and as it says that, the shadow figure vanish to somewhere else, and then louie says relative angry "AHHH you dit not just do that, the burning fire wine, i waited for that for all this year long and you just goin to ruin this festival?!?" then skraff tells the hero son "ok i know from your looks that your not an ordinary kid, so please help us find this shadow, the dragon...he can get...worse then louie whitout alcohol if this fire festival wont happen, so please would you like to check out that cave west from here? i will get louie something and look around here a bit, then we will come to your ait in the cave" and so the heros son goes towards the cave he wanted to go anyways
Bild

the heros son arrives at the cave, he sees lava ponds everywhere in the cave, he carefully goes 1 step at a time over the rocky bridges and other risky places, and soon he finds the shadow, it trys to force the fire dancer to open the door, but before the shadow does more, the heros son comes and says "hey you wont hurt her!" the shadow turns around and says "SurE, IF i gET The heRos livE, THen tHEre is No REasOn to HurT her, eitHEr wAY i WiLL HELp my MAStEr" the shadow attacks! he throws his dagger and instandly "regrows" a new one! the heros son attacks, and it does seem to have an effect, but then the shadow goes into the ground and reforms new!

and that made the heros son thinkin, he then says "dancer, stand in a place where you dont have a shadow!" and she just does that, the heros son attacks and runs to the place where no shadows can be cast from a person, the shadow creature then screams that a person cant describe, since he knows he cant exist in a place that is just shadow, as he thinks a way of how to attack something hiding in the shadow, the dragon guard arrives, and louie angry shoots at the shadow! all whats left is just a head! not able to move at all, and just 1 last hit from the sword and all of the shadow creature is gone, it vanish into nothingnes,

then the heros son ask the fire dancher "what dit it even want?" she answeres whit "that creature wanted me to dance to open that door, so he can destroy something that says its a weaknes, but now its gone i guess it would not hurt to open it?" the heros son tells her everything, and then she starts danching, and suddenly the door opens! the heros son reads the parts from the first taplet, but the new part "the smell is from garlic, so garlic bread is its weaknes? what could possible the last hint be?" skraff then comes closer and says "what ever it is hero we sould not think of it right now, a festivall soon happens, and there is someone that wants to see you too" and so everyone gets out of the cave
Bild

back at the town again, the heros son finds echsrick and rezi, he says "oh hey you 2, i got the next hint of that weaknes, its garlic, not sure what garlic and bread will do but its something i guess" then skraff comes closer and says "ha! but dont forget that you saved this festival, the dragon he seems to like you too, he told me he got something special for you once you defeated that evil, realy dit something, but first let us have fun on this festival"

and so everyone has a great time at the fire festival, echsrick and rezi have there little momend, louie wants to give a drink to the heros son, EWW thats bitter stuff, skraff laughts, and dimitri now makes flames appear in the sky, and it is time for the real event, the fire dancer goes to the dance platform and starts danching, she dances perfect to the musik, and sudenly a flame rope appears at her, and she twirls around it and the rope goes to the air and suddenly a dragon head appears and spits a fire ball! everyone cheers full of joy, even the dragon is very happy!.....later at the next day, skraff wakes up everyone "hey its time for you 3 to wake up!" and they wake up, echsrick then says "well rezi and i will look around some garlic then, you can go ahead and get to the next village?" and so the heros son slowly wakes up, and goes to the village in the north
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 6 changed bodys

the heros son finaly arived at the village, he sees a dragon guard and ask him "hey your one of the dragon guard? what are you doin here?" the dragon guard soldier answeres whit "i was send here to check out if all is ok, another one is around here too, and the people dont seem to talk at all, in general they all seem weird, only the innkeepers wife seems normal, but she dont want to talk to us, maybe you got moreluck? she sould be in her inn now" then the heros son goes to the inn, as he approaches, the innkeepers wife, a dwarf, comes out saying "hmmp, another one of you?" the heros son then tells her "no im not one of the dragon guard, just look at my armor!"

the inn keepers wife then says "fast get inside!" they go inside and she says more "an mage came to this village and switched the souls of the people and the animals, and i feel like if i tell that one of those guards they goin to blunder this, so you go to the cliff cave and kill that soul changin mage, and hopefuly this sould bring gismar and the others back to there normal bodys, oh and by the way, my name is marie thank you for helping me, and now go to that cliff cave!" the heros son goes outside and the 2 dragon guards ask him "and? got any luck?" the heros son answeres whit "ahm it turns out i have to go somewhere, to save the people in a magical way, you 2 sould stay here and defend this place if something attacks" the 2 dragon guards then say "yes of course! already defending!" the heros son then goes to the cave cliff to defeat that soul changin mage
Bild

the heros son arrives at the cave cliff, he goes down the hole and sees a man standing mumbling to himself "ha that castle there, soon my staff will be ready to change the souls there too" the heros son then attacks that soul changin mage "arh...but first i have to deal someone else it seems, cant he see im doin them a favour changin there bodys? after all, that evil will be confused" the hero son then tells him "im sure he would attack animals and people no matter what, so changin there bodys realy is a bad thing to do, in fact, they cant even defend them self now, and the real way to defeat the evil is if i go there and defeat him whit that secret weapon i sould find here"

the soul changin mage then says "my soul changin staff! no i wond let it give it do you!" and the mage attacks, desperately running towards the heros son, he just steps to the side and the mage runs past him, he turns back and runs towards him again, this time the heros son just points his sword at him, and the mage defeats himself! and whit the mage out of the way the heros son takes the soul changin staff and finds the taplet whit the last hint! he reads it, (it has to be whit butter) the heros son then says "butter? so the secret breath weapon is bread, garlic and butter? i guess thats something...but im not so sure about this...well i sould go back to taht village first" and so the heros son goes back to the village to see if all is ok there
Bild

back at the village the heros son finds echsrick and rezi again, echsrick then ask "you found the last hint? alsol whats that in your hand?" the heros son answeres whit "the inn keepers wife, marie, wanted me to go to the cliff cave, to defeat that soul changin mage that switched the souls whit the people and the animals here, and thats his staff that changed the souls, hope you know how to use it" rezi then says "wait, i saw that staff once in a book i acicdentally mistaken as a herbalist book, if i remember corectly the souls that got changed whit this staff will go back to there original owners if the staff is broken down"

then echsrick breaks the staff in half and says "hope that worked" then suddenly every person in the village seem to come slowly to there senses, then the 3 go inside the inn telling marie about it, and she says "oh thank you so much for saving my husband and the others, how can i pay you?" the heros son then says "the last hint i found was butter, meaning the 3 hints are, bread, garlic and now butter, any of you know what kind of breath weapon that would make?" and rezi answeres whit "oh yes i know of something, my mother used to make garlic butter bread, and i know of an herb that will give it an extra smell to it if you eat it, marie, you got all those 3 things?"

marie then answeres whit "ok if whit "breath weapon" you mean a secret weapon to kill that evil in the tower, then you can count me in helping you make that, i sould have enought of that for many people can eat from it, you know anyone who would help?" echsrick then says "yes, we do know some that would like to help all around this continend, in fact we helped them all before so that would be easy to get there help too" the the heros son says "ok, i will go towards the tower, so that the way is cleared for you all" and then everyone does the things they were planing, and so the heros son goes towards the tower, where the evil waits for him
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 7 the evil of the tower

the heros son leaves the village and goes north towards the tower, on his way he finds the ruins of what was once a castle, he looks a bit inside the ruins thinks of how it once looked and then goes back towards the tower, and there it is, the heros son can see the tower alredy and its just 1 small climb away, he runs up the mountain and soon gets to the tower, the heros son opens the door of the tower and it is pitblack inside and only some purple flames are there to make a lowlight, he takes out a torch and then carefuly goes up the tower, defeating every creatures that comes in his way and he soon gets to the top of the tower, the last door, so big even on the other side of the hallway and purple flames on the right and the left, the heros son slowly approaches the door
Bild

he open the door and he sees the evil one waiting, the evil one then says "well well well, you finaly came to my domain, i expected a hero, but all i see here is a child, oh well you sould have enought blood for my ritual of endless night, and still have something for this vampire, now lets see what your realy made of" the heros son starts by using his lightnin magic, it dont seem to do much, in fact all his attacks seem to have little to no effect at all! the vampire then says "pff, that realy all you can do? now its my turn!"

but then the door opens up a bit and echsrick says "not so fast, we got something you dont like at all" he then starts eating the garlic butter bread and uses the breath of it towards the vampire, the vampire then says "arh...thats nothing, just 1 does nothing!" then echsrick says "and because of that i got some friends too" he opens the door fully and there are all the others the heros son once helped,

the elf inventor, the fox commander, the trio of the dragon guard, and the inn keepers wife, as well as rezi too, they all start eating garlic butter bread and make all of the room have that garlic butter bread smell, the vampire then says desperatly "no...this is to much...i cant consentrate...cough" the heros son then walks up to the vampire and staps whit his sword his head, the vampire screams and turns into stone, and soon becomes nothing but dust, everyone then destroys that ritual place and gets out of the tower and destroy the tower of evil
Bild
END OF CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 8 back home

as everyone got out, the dragon from the castle of drake stands before them, the trio of the dragon guard starts to kneel down, and the dragon starts talkin "you have proven that you are a true hero, not only have you defeated the vampire, but you helped everyone of my continend, and for that im thankfull for how much you have done for me, and the people of triniac" the elf inventor then says "huh? whats this? it seems as if you seem to understand what the dragon is saying, all i hear is just...dragon noises"

dimitri then answeres his question "well it is so, that a dragon of legendary power can only comunicate whit other dragons, or people of the lizard folk, so sorry if you cant hear that beautiful voice, maybe in your next live" the elf inventor mumbles to him self, and the dragon says more "if there is anything i can do for you, please tell me" the heros son thinks for a second and then says "yes there is, my mother got weird illnes, and there seems nothing to be able to be done" the dragon then says "it sounds like your mother got cursed"

the dragon then magicaly brings from her pack an special lookin herb that looks like a mini dragon, rezi instandly recognize the herb and says "thats dragon herb, it can cure pretty much everything and its realy rare, i never would guessed to see one in person, this sould even cure any curses too!" then echsrick says "how will we get there now? as i was lookin at the harbor there were no ships left"

the dragon then says "come, get into my pack, its bigger in the inside then it looks, and all is save inside so dont worry to fall out when you sleep" the heros son then says "sleep, yes thats something i realy need after all this" and then the heros son, echsrick and rezi climb on top of the dragon and get into his pack, echsrick then says "it realy is biger in here, like a house almost" the dragon then says to the dragon guard "you take care over the town while im gone" and so the dragon flys to the air flying above the ocean
Bild

the dragon arrives over the continend of soloar and says "so were do you all live?" the heros son the comes out of the dragons pack and says "there, that isle is were we live" the dragon then slowly flys down to the town, back at the ground everyone gets out of the pack and runs back home whit the dragon herbs, the heros son opens the door to the home and says "we are back home, and a dragon gave us some medicine that will help mother" the hero comes and says "realy? how do we use it?"

rezi then says "i know how, but i need to be alone, i need to concentrate on those herbs! show me where she is" the hero shows rezi where to go and she closes the door behind her, she then goes to the mother and says "so, if i read it all corectly, i need to use the herbs like this..." meanwhile the rest starts talkin whit the dragon, the hero then ask the dragon "so where you come from there is an festival about you?" the dragon says "well in a way it is, and your son rescued the fire dancer of the festival and so saved it, and even became friends whit my loyal guards"

the hero says "this all realy sounds interesting, i think after she gets better we sould go there for a vacation" the dragon then says "yes, and speakin of my home, i have to go now, my people need me" and so they all say good bye and the dragon flys back into the sky, and back to rezi, she says "and this sould be it, i can alredy feel she gets better, just time of rest is all is needed" she then opens the door again and tells everyone that everything went good, and that only some time resting is needed,

she then notice how the dragon is not there anymore and says "ahm it seems my ride back is gone..." while nervously lookin at echsrick, wich he then says "oh you can live whit us, originaly i dit not live here aswell, it will be great" rezi takes the offer to live whit them too, and she says "oh thanks i...was hoping you would say that" and soon the mother was back up again and they all lived together happily, the end
Bild

the map of the continent of triniac
Bild

and this was all, whats next you may ask? well, im curendly workin on a new story, i got many drawings for it ready, but i never started the text part for it, but i think i somewhat soon will start to write the text for it too, here is some info for it for now, the story is not as liniar as the other 2, it follows differend groups at times, and sometimes a time skip sometimes happen, to somewhat explain something bit better, and in that story, there is no direct hero per say, and there will be more "generic lookin" people in there too, but it has a reason as to why there generic lookin people are there, once you see what the new story is about im planing, just so you wait, untill i finaly start writing it and posting it in a new thread, but for now all whats here may be some questions and answere to be done if needed

Archived