NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Conch Torch)

Spoiler

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1
  • Sad Dupe 1
  • GL Happy 2

No more torch and lantern skins for a while, pleaseeee :wilson_cry:

There is a lot of belongings without skins: fishing rod, brush, insulated pack, morning star, salt lick, boat, anchor, cartographer's desk and potter wheel, sisturn, slingshot, catapults and G.E.M.erator!

• Like 6
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1
  • Big Ups 2

2 hours ago, jan Mere said:

"Start watching a stream at 2 A.M? Why not. I hope I won't fall asleep while doing so!"

Was just saying that the guidelines say EVERYONE on the forums is expected to speak English, and some people speak another language and put it on their post anyway without reading the guidelines, like, they can't expect someone to translate every one of their messages

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NightfallsCurse said:

Was just saying that the guidelines say EVERYONE on the forums is expected to speak English, and some people speak another language and put it on their post anyway without reading the guidelines, like, they can't expect someone to translate every one of their messages

Bold of such theoretically lazy, indifferent and/or self-centered people to assume I-for-one am not equally-or-more lazy, indifferent and/or self-centered to bother and slap their message into some online translator to get a botched approximation of what they might be writing. English is the "default used" language in vast online context majority, a given to at least try to make oneself understood via said tool at one's disposal in international environment. Else most people will solely gloss over your message and your (half-hearted) communication purpose/endeavor is eluded.

What should I do if I already claim the drops, but they do not appear in the game? I already checked the connection between my twitch account and steam account, and it's already connected. plus, it not just happens for this drop but the others Drops before this. can i have someone to assist me in these matters.