JoeW

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2022

diegoduarte    0

Well I see in the corner a thorned vine winding in a gear, would it be something done in Hamlet? And they're looking at the moon with a small part showing, novelty to make the moon even more interesting?

dryboneS    11

Incredible roadmap! year of the catcoon looks like it could be similar to year of the carrat, which is one of my favorites so i'm excited for this update:wilson_vforvictory:

Falkenpelz    3349

Setting-the-stage-updates, whoop whoop! I predict that the game's lore will finally end with an epic battle... of chess, between Charlie end Maxwell. And then, some eldritch entity burns the board.

Auth    10776
4 hours ago, JoeW said:

This roadmap is actually going to stretch a little into 2023 as we finally refresh W... I mean.. the last character.  

Awesome, can't wait for the WMaxwell refresh :)

FTLAK    28

OMG OMG OMG! So excited! W character refresh!! AS in WURT? 

Need a station for crafts. For cool things. 

Pig glasses so I can finally trade with the fat one! 

A longer lasting fish mask for my non merm friends. 

Ability to set patrols for my merms, give them a weapon.  

Wurt is a merm, why shouldn't get Wet or get a speed boost in swamp when she is. She is a merm! they live in the swamp. 

Also, are we getting a pet update? Please ad the following

Pet house - 4 boards and 4 grass - Allow you to drop off your pet prior to a boss battle as they only get in the way and eat your food. 

Allow us to send our pets out for a task, each pet can go collect things for you. 

Casts get grass, dogs get twigs, one could collect reeds, rocks, flint... wait no Never flint No one EVER NEEDS FLINT! :) 

So excited and thank you Klei! Its going to be a great year! 

• Like 1

Evelo    509

I squealed with glee with Year of the Catcoon. Love the little critters so much. Wish they were real or if there was a huge plush Kittykit/Catcoon. So excited for Thursday!

DelroyBM    1823
5 hours ago, JoeW said:

This roadmap is actually going to stretch a little into 2023 as we finally refresh W... I mean.. the last character.  

Well at least Maxwell won't be the last one... Right? RIGHT?!

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

More Cawnival games and prizes

Nice! Thanks! I actually I'm missing this event and the decorative prizes! Yay!

I'm excited for all of the mystery of what's to come, thanks for the open letter klei. 

KXWl1    57

I'm glad they didn't mention anything about Single-Player, so I can never play this game and rest forever.:eagerness:

• Like 1

Galacxina    7

Would be super cool to make Wilson’s rework on 23rd of April in 2023, as a 10th anniversary to the original game’s release

Edited by Galacxina
  • Like 1

kiwikenobi    1631

Super excited for all of this new stuff coming this year!

...And here is my now-customary plea to Klei to not mess with Wilson's lore. Refresh the man if you feel the need, but please don't add anything to his backstory or anything like that. He already has an origin video, and new lore risks contradicting my headcanon.

My precious, precious headcanon...

• Like 2

GelatinousCube    1424
1 hour ago, KXWl1 said:

I'm glad they didn't mention anything about Single-Player, so I can never play this game and rest forever.:eagerness:

Single player as in Don't Starve or playing DST solo?

I play DST solo and every bit of content we get is doable and fun solo. Would I like a friend to experience it all with? For sure! But given the long session times, random times I play, trust required (coming up on day 9000 in my private world so a griefer would destroy my soul) and many other issues (Also I'm on console so smaller community) it's easier to just play solo. 

Also I'm in sandbox mode at this point and if everything has already been done who's going to want to join a world like that? 

• Like 1

QuartzBeam    8370
2 hours ago, Galacxina said:

Would be super cool to make Wilson’s rework on 23rd of April in 2023, as a 10th anniversary to the original game’s release

I don't think Klei works on Sundays. :P

• Like 1
  • Sad 1