Sign in to follow this  
Vamakey

Don't Starve cartoon story from Russia!

MilleniumCount    2,160

Music was overall very good. I mean it faded out a little bit to quick. I know in the game it is similar. The Treeguard scene was awesome and very good animated but it would be great if he dodged a second swing from the guard and then finish him off. Thats of course my opinion.

SiCkness    11

Insanity in the first part realised wonderful. I liked your cartoon. P. S. His voice... is that a balalaika?

Artem    27

Music was overall very good. I mean it faded out a little bit to quick. I know in the game it is similar. The Treeguard scene was awesome and very good animated but it would be great if he dodged a second swing from the guard and then finish him off. Thats of course my opinion.

Understood. Thanks a lot once again! <3

Insanity in the first part realised wonderful. I liked your cartoon.

P. S. His voice... is that a balalaika?

Just to make it clear to others. The first part was completely done by Vamakey (Ivan Makoveenko). I helped with the animation of second part and did two music tracks (which wasn't intro and outro ones); Vamakey did most of the work: all backgrounds, sketch stages for post-animations, story, film editing, sounds and etc.

And, no, SiCkness, it was just a classic guitar :)

Boar Head    109

That was great!. I've always wanted to see Don't Starve animations! Great job. I hope you plan on making more.

Vamakey    16

He said:(RUS) Темнеет. Я должен добыть огонь - (ENG) It's to be late. I need make fire.