Sign in to follow this  
Timon

Fireflies stack

Timon    10

Well i figured, lets go catch some fireflies to illuminate my camp. After some time i had 18 and decided to place them around my camp, then i realized there was no way to break up the stack. :eek:

This is 18 fireflies placed on the same spot...

post-1274-13764589369248_thumb.jpg

After a while i managed to catch them again, since it was complicated, they clipped into the stuff around...

After catching them i had once again a stack of 18 flies, pressed RMB, because my inventory was full and i wanted to place them on the ground for later use, they didn't get placed like other objects, but used and this time i only had 1firefly left, not 18.

post-1274-13764589369749_thumb.jpg

Hope i didn't do anything wrong.

Excess    53

The way of dropping only 1 of something is holding [CTRL] while you click on the ground/inventory.

Regarding the issue of the disappearing fireflies, this is a bug and it happens every now and then when you have your inventory full. I'm not really sure which are the exact conditions to reproduce it but it happened me a couple of times. Try exiting the game and opening it again. Sometimes it gets fixed and you find the whole stack on the ground.

Timon    10

nah nothing reappeared and i died to another bug in the meantime. ;)

The Game really needs a documentation for the controls, since i assumed it would work like with the little pine hatchling thingies (can't remember the name right now, the things that make trees :D) where you can just click and it places 1 down...

Kinda bad design to have different control schemes for the same thing.

Corey    267
In the meantime, help me with this guide: Controls and how to play. If you see anything out of date or new, post it and I'll edit it in.

That's great Excess, will keep an eye on this thread you're building up there and see if we can fill in any gaps. One reason our controls weren't super documented on our end yet is because they change from time to time still. So, a user powered thread would be really handy for everyone.

Sign in to follow this