Sign in to follow this  
JarrettM

[Game Update] - Blast Off! update 489681 & 489821

NeoDeusMachina    781

@JarrettM is it possible that we're missing a couple of items from the latest testing branch update on the patch notes?

Spoiler
  • Fixed crash when a critter leaves attack range.
  • Modding:
    • Added KInputDefinition.BindingEntry constructor without dlcIds parameter so existing mods do not need to be recompiled.

• Like 1

RonEmpire    745

Nice artwork.  Space cow in the artwork.  :)    Every time I see that Cow, I think of Luke Skywalker milking it and taking a drink.  Maybe Spacey Moo will be worked on post launch.   They all die off before I can even grow any grassy moon for them to eat.

1_xjn-HQDyNNe_qOVY90W_KA.gif

Edited by RonEmpire
  • Haha 2
  • Big Ups 1

goboking    2297

Query: Is there anything be held back for the official release, or are we safe to start a new colony without fear of needing to restart in a week?

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

goboking    2297
47 minutes ago, EricKlei said:

We don't expect any changes between now and launch that will require starting a new game for those wondering.

I was hoping for a release day surprise like we got with forest, rust, and tide pool biomes in vanilla, but that's for the response.

NewWorldDan    287
2 hours ago, JarrettM said:

The fullerene meteor shower is now shorter and has a higher concentration of fullerene

Wait a minute.  What fullerene meteor shower?  I think I missed something in an update a while back.

babba    2410

Dum dum dum, oh oh eh. Dum um dum, we we u eh. De De De, du de de we, du da de, meh meh.

Translated from Dupian:

Thank you for the Christmas present dear Klei :razz::cheerful::adoration:

• Like 3

yopyop6    20

Time to play ONI again .... except that for me shortly after starting a new game the entire world is revealed and the overlays don't work anymore. I might be pressing the wrong key (too much factorio lately, I keep pressing Q)? Maybe it's a Mac M1 only issue? 

sakura_sk    1875
21 minutes ago, yopyop6 said:

... except that for me shortly after starting a new game the entire world is revealed and the overlays don't work anymore.

I don't think "Q" is the default shortcut for anything in the game but maybe it's different on Mac. You probably need to make a bug report describing the problem in detail and attaching any files that could help

EricKlei    2311
2 hours ago, yopyop6 said:

Time to play ONI again .... except that for me shortly after starting a new game the entire world is revealed and the overlays don't work anymore. I might be pressing the wrong key (too much factorio lately, I keep pressing Q)? Maybe it's a Mac M1 only issue? 

Sounds like a compatibility issue with the M1. Try adding -force-glcore to the launch options as described here.

• Thanks 1