Sign in to follow this  
kevelstone

Minor bug

Bogpad    20

doesn't happen to me, if I pick up a trap and my inventory is full, I get the "I can't pick up any more items" and have the trap attached to my mouse cursor. I am in this situation a lot, and never had the issue you are talking of.

Ankou    10

I've this happens to me (Steam version) when the inventory is completely full. The morsel attaches to the cursor, like items do when there isn't space and the snare appears to "reset" and stays on the ground.

The snare isn't working correctly then and is has to be picked up and placed again to loose durability and start working (or disappear if it was on it's last use.) After being placed the snare works normally and can be baited.

If I have one space the morsel is picked up and the snare attaches to the cursor and can be placed again, like what I assume normally happens to people who don't have terrible inventory management skills like me.

Corey    175

We'll try and look into this, but if anyone can find more details on how to insure we can recreate it please do post them. Thanks for the info already posted!

Sign in to follow this