Sign in to follow this  
F3RR1S

Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

Recommended Posts

McMatthew    23

The Doctor seems to decide to help the merm, and sends a dark cloud of smoke towards the hound, who seems frightened of the massive cloud and attempts to attack it, losing interest in the merm, at least for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I start to hear shaking."What's that noise!?!?"I start to see reeds shaking, i slowly approach the reeds. And see a little girl shaking."Hello? What's wrong? What are you doing in the swamp little girl?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokebirds    20

*stares as he sees the fight unfold* I better hide my suit and act like a normal rabbit before someone finds me... *hops out into open and acts adorable*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1194

I notice day is beginning to arrive again and Jekyll transforms back into Wade. I stand there confused. "Gurgle?" I grab a Piggyback and put in some items, I am about to head towards a nearby Pig Village to trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

I start to hear shaking.

"What's that noise!?!?"

I start to see reeds shaking, i slowly approach the reeds. And see a little girl shaking.

"Hello? What's wrong? What are you doing in the swamp little girl?"

*still cowering*

"Hhh-hiding f-from mm-maxwell.."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McMatthew    23

The Doctor sees that a man now stands in the hound's place, however does not understand where the hound went, or why this man appears angered at him. He simply stands there, observing the man (now Wade).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1194

"Gurglurg" searches through my chest for any more tentacle spikes and some food. I realize I only have 2 berries, I feel worried and hear my stomach grumble. "Guuuuurg....". I reaslized I got dirt on my vest and i brush it off.I notice the man is unconscious. "Gurg." Checks him and I realize hes not breathing. "GUUURGLE!" is worried.

Edited by Toaster Fu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1194

I cut off a part of my Vest and cut it into a lip shape, I put the cloth on my lip and do mouth to mouth to get air into Wade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McMatthew    23

The Doctor can see that the group is hungry, and brings a pile of berries from under his cloak. The berries are plentiful, however are blackened with disease.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

*Reply to Stormfront's*

I stood there confused.

"Max-who?"

Having no idea who he was at the time yet.

*starting to calm down *

??

*looks up at Retro in confusion and realizes hes the new person who was just left*

!! y-your the nnew guy.. *shivers*that man the one who left you... That's Maxwell..

Edited by stormfront

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1194

Wade realizes the chest is empty.Meanwhile, while the Merm is going trading, he is cartoonishly being flattened by his piggyback due to how heavy it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Reply to Stormfront's*I stood there more confused"How do you know this? Were you dropped off here too?"I realized if this Maxwell guy was the one who dropped me here...Then he's a jerk"Why does this guy bring people here? What did i do?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

*Wade turns back around, finds spear, logsuit, and shadowy armor.* The mere sight of the shadow armor is somewhat of an annoyance to him. -20 max patience(Wade's version of sanity) on equip. Wade decides to equip the Dark armor, and damn the less max patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1194

I ignore the man and be on my way, I see the man i saved trying to loot my chest. I look at him angrily. "Guuurg!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this