Sign in to follow this  
F3RR1S

Bring The Fight To Maxwell (Don't Starve Roleplay Thread)

Recommended Posts

F3RR1S    1191

(because this is a new page, look at my previous posts in the last page in case you didn't see them due to the new page.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

*Wilson Is about to spear the pink spider when mallory stops him*

Wait! this ones different!

*starts talking to the spider in spider-speak*

hsss-hss-sss(why are your mates so aggressive today more than usual?)

ooc spider speak is close to Mallory's native tongue (demon languge) so she can understand and speak it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

*more exigency* Wade never turned into Jekyll, and Mad never turned into a hound.Wade flees, leaving Mad to fight them.Wade:now to start a base.*Wade picks up stuff as he walks*Grass: 80 Wood: 40 Flint:20 Berries:16 Stone: 34 Inv: pickaxe at 6% durability, Dark armor at 99%, and an unused logsuit.*Wade places campfire in savannah, near some hives. Then, he builds a sci machine, researching woodwalls in the process.**4 pieslices later*Wade: Damn, i should've killed some spiders.

Edited by Lordfiscus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

*Wilson Is about to spear the pink spider when mallory stops him*

Wait! this ones different!

*starts talking to the spider in spider-speak*

hsss-hss-sss(why are your mates so aggressive today more than usual?)

ooc spider speak is close to Mallory's native tongue (demon languge) so she can understand and speak it

The Pink Spider then begins to speak.

"They are under the control of The One With The Upside-Down W, he is sending them to attack you. He is controlling our Queen. The silk path is a trap, I can lead you to the merm!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokebirds    20

*meanwhile in a forest about 2 islands away...*

well... this map says that im near the savanna... if my prediction was correct there should be a... whats the word... AH! Teleportato! then I could finally escape this BLASTED, DISPICIBLE, FOOLISH playground. All I need is the ring. SOON. Barbary, old pal. SOON.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScienceMachine    999

The doctor stares blankly at the man's outstretched hand. After a few moments of silence, a limp arm flops out of the doctor's cloak. The arm is covered with black boils, and it is difficult to determine whether it is the doctor's own limb, or that of a previous victim.

A moment of subtle shock from Wilbur before deciding its best not to touch that without disposable rubber gloves. Pulling his hand away and hoping that the good doctor will do just the same."Alright, my good man, shall we head into the wild and see how things go? I always wanted to see these kinds of purgatory isles up close, but never imagined to be in one" He enthusiastically says as he unknowingly walks towards Mallory's not so vacant camp.As he walks and talks, hopefully with the doctor in tow, he asks without looking "So, if you can't talk, how can I know what you're up to?" Edited by ScienceMachine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

A moment of subtle shock from Wilbur before deciding its best not to touch that without disposable rubber gloves. Pulling his hand away and hoping that the good doctor will do just the same."Alright, my good man, shall we head into the wild and see how things go? I always wanted to see these kinds of purgatory isles up close, but never imagined to be in one" He enthusiastically says as he unknowingly walks towards Mallory's vacant camp.As he walks and talks, hopefully with the doctor in tow, he asks without looking "So, if you can't talk, how can I know what you're up to?"

not vacant Willow and WX-78 are still there..(you should know that from the tennis thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

*Hunts for nests, finds one he fled from* Seriously? i've been going in circles!*pokes nest*Wade enraged 3 spiders!Spider 1 strikes! 10 damage! 50/100Wade strikes! 30 damage! CRIT! hits twice!*Spider 1 dies**Spider 2 attacks*Wade evades!Wade strikes! 30 damage!Spider 2 and 3 hit! 5 damage!Wade uses Spin Attack!Spiders take 20 damage! hits 2 times!The attack continues!Spiders take 20 dmg! 3 times!Wade wins!+20 xp!LEVEL UP!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stormfront    26

*mallory translates what pink spider said to Wilson and retro and the trio set off following the spider*ooc

Edits made. May I ask why did you leave an robot that hates all things breathing with a girl?

in my cannon Wx-78 doesnt have that much free will (and Wilson bult him) and Willow is 18 with fire magic and they have been living together for months i think its fine Edited by stormfront

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
McMatthew    23

A moment of subtle shock from Wilbur before deciding its best not to touch that without disposable rubber gloves. Pulling his hand away and hoping that the good doctor will do just the same."Alright, my good man, shall we head into the wild and see how things go? I always wanted to see these kinds of purgatory isles up close, but never imagined to be in one" He enthusiastically says as he unknowingly walks towards Mallory's vacant camp.As he walks and talks, hopefully with the doctor in tow, he asks without looking "So, if you can't talk, how can I know what you're up to?"

When the question is asked, the doctor swiftly glides away towards a nearby spider nest. A spider emerges and instantly begins contorting and hissing in pain. It begins to creep towards Wilbur, with the doctor by its side. The spider opens its mouth and utters the words "I talk through others" before collapsing to the ground, unconscious. The doctor too seems weaker as his breathing has once again become heavy. He stares at Wilbur and awaits his reaction.OOC: I'm going to have to leave it there for now, it's 2 am where I am. Obviously feel free to continue without me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lordfiscus    18

Wade can learn 4 skills, but only one of them!WadeAttackEMPTYEMPTYEMPTYEMPTYJekyllSLASHEMPTYEMPTYEMPTYEMPTYWhich skill do you want?Jekyll-Explosion(like nuclear anomaly perk from Fallout)Jekyll-Flame Shield(like thorns and a shield spell)Wade-Craftsmanship(able to get transform darts from the veil of space and time-rabbit, beefalo, or hound)Wade-Rage(+20 anger, 5 turn cooldown)Wade learned Craftsmanship!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokebirds    20

*finds a wormhole* hmm... this is a very disgusting thing indeed, why, my mother is less ugly than this! *cracks up after horrible joke* well, after I stole the human's map, she did quite a nasty face at one of these Things... she did come from it, maybe it leads somewhere. Well, as a gentleman who is fond of physics might say, For science! *jumps into worm hole, pops out into savanna where all the events have been happening* now all I need is that ring...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScienceMachine    999

When the question is asked, the doctor swiftly glides away towards a nearby spider nest. A spider emerges and instantly begins contorting and hissing in pain. It begins to creep towards Wilbur, with the doctor by its side. The spider opens its mouth and utters the words "I talk through others" before collapsing to the ground, unconscious. The doctor too seems weaker as his breathing has once again become heavy. He stares at Wilbur and awaits his reaction.OOC: I'm going to have to leave it there for now, it's 2 am where I am. Obviously feel free to continue without me.

OOC: Don't worry, I have a cunning plan!Beat. Then Wilbur speaks again "I think my heart just jumped. That is pretty scary ...". Notices that the doctor isn't looking too well. Comfort the doctor and tells him to stay here while he runs back and grabs the coffin and harvests some grass. Weaving together rope at record speed, he ties the surprisingly light weight coffin onto his back and walks back to the doctor."Here, rest in this." The doctor, taking a while longer to respond, glides into the coffin before shutting the lid tight."Alright ... time to get moving ..." Heaves and continues their journey with the coffin strapped onto his back.-The Doctor is now 'sleeping' in the coffin on Wilbur's back and is heading towards Mal's Camp-OOC: I'll be out of action for the next few hours, gonna be waiting in line to get to an appointment with the doc for him to check up on my tonsil recovery. I'll post again once I get back ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191
post-8696-13764592315889_thumb.png"Hiissss!"T: "He's somewhere over here, Don't touch the webs!"Mallory steps on a webbed flooring and she is attacked by two spiders!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokebirds    20

made emoticons for the pink spider!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5432[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5433[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5434[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5435[/ATTACH]

:3 so cute!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pokebirds    20

*comes across a man stuck in webs* hello there...pal. *snickers*"MRffrfrrr!!?!" the man says.here... how about you come with me. you may have something I need... *drags him off, leaving an obvious trail behind*(the man im dragging is not part of the rp right now)

Edited by pokebirds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F3RR1S    1191

Mallory and the Pink Spider spot me. Mallory cuts the webs with her dagger. I then fall. The den starts shaking, and then the den has 4 legs forcibly come out of the den, the queen's head pops out and she shrieks. She charges at Mallory, and throws the Pink Spider (Spidina) to a nearby tree, where she is knocked out. The Queen Spider is about to make another lunge.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to take a break now. We will finish this chapter tommorow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScienceMachine    999

OOC: Apparently it didn't take a forever and a half to wait for my appointment. So, a lil push towards my end of the string.-Its dusk now-"Its getting late ... I hope I find someplace to stay soon, no way I can do anything with this on my back," he said begrudgingly as he shifts the weight of the coffin around. But soon, his luck changed when he sees a fire up ahead."Oh yes!" He quickened his already snail like pace and walked faster to the light. Not before night time strikes and everything goes dark all around, except for that brightly lit and roaring fire.Being a demon, he's not effected by Charlie, in fact, both are at equal terms. As he walked closer, he finds that the camp is well equipped and that there's two people staying there. It wasn't long before he finds that those two are Willow and WX-78. The two are quite baffled by a man emerging from the dark with a giant coffin strapped to his back."uh .... hi(?)" He said as he tries not to break a sweat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this